Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cute anime girl

I am very upset!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
me too i was sleeping

Flying Fortress

I was filled with trepidation, and by the time I got my nerve up it was too late

i am he

thanks for making a thread abou t it

cute anime girl

BYOB Ross posted:

thanks for making a thread abou t it

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

joke_explainer

if you don't want to miss stuff in BYOB you got to set an alarm in the middle of the night to wake up and read byob... sorry

tao of lmao

i'm sure your home forum, gbs, will do a namechange thread soon hang tight

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
omg

Flying Fortress

wowsers

deep dish peat moss

I'll really like the first person to change their name to "do bird have pussy" and buy them an av cert with my rent money.

deep dish peat moss

Just kidding... I can't make any guarantees about liking you until I know who you are

Grass Effect

Vendor Trash posted:

i'm sure your home forum, gbs, will do a namechange thread soon hang tight

judging by a few pages of post history, I can verify that they qualify as a "recovering former gbs poster" like me and al borland

FluffieDuckie

Grass Effect posted:

judging by a few pages of post history, I can verify that they qualify as a "recovering former gbs poster" like me and al borland

yeah but they keep relapsing :shrug:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

The name change thread was there since last night

• Locked thread