Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how da fingsb mang
yea
nah
View Results

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

hey guys... just need to know if finger skateboarding is still cool or not... thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

Wow you really don't have your finger on the pulse of The Cool Bro now do you?

cute anime girl

I can do sick flips and also grind on the couch it's awesome

cute anime girl

ollie... ollie... radical dude.

Miss Psychosis

[GEExCEE about to take a puff] what will this do for my image. better ask byob!

GEExCEE

Miss Psychosis posted:

Wow you really don't have your finger on the pulse of The Cool Bro now do you?

i knew I was getting older, but this is ridiculous!

Miss Psychosis

[Doing heroin] Ahhh, I'm a rock star. I'm very cool. [GEExCEE looks on in horror, knowing that I know the truth about finger skateboarding and won't tell him]

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
when applying for jobs, instead of a resume i send in a VHS tape of my finger skateboarding achievements inc. but not limited to:

1. dropping it off the side of the table
2. forgetting i own it after 5 minutes because it sucks and i suck at it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

shabbat goy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8W-wCyU9Q

mods please rename me "tech deck freakout"

ulvir

GEExCEE: *shows sprained finger* yeah, I sprained this trying to do a 360 varial kickflip on my fingerboard
Non-lame kids: dweeb

verily carefree

It's called Fingerboarding and it's a real sport.

ulvir

it should be called fingerboreding because that;S wjat happens when you watch it

SADDLE ME UP
it should be called fingering because fingering is loving awesome

ulvir

SADDLE ME UP posted:

it should be called fingering because fingering is loving awesome

its an important skill in piano playing, thats for sure

Tebulot

im hip now bois

It's okay I think. The tiny little wheel nuts were a riot

SADDLE ME UP

Tebulot posted:

It's okay I think. The tiny little wheel nuts were a riot

you can use the little screwdrivers as accessories for your joes

Piso Mojado

no it isnt.

ulvir

Piso Mojado posted:

no it isnt.

Dr Cheeto
Let me tell you about my role model, Fred "Sticky" Smith, professional fingerboarder

deep dish peat moss

You don't know the feeling of being a Man until you halfpiped your tech deck through your gf's pussy and nollie grinded that poo poo

ulvir

Hick Magnet posted:

You don't know the feeling of being a Man until you halfpiped your tech deck through your gf's pussy and nollie grinded that poo poo

said no cool guy ever

deep dish peat moss

50/50 darkslide to clitoris, what a sick move. So impressive from this rookie fingerboarder.

Dr Cheeto
Is it just me or does this ulvir guy sound like a total square

Wertjoe

Finger bored of this subject rite guys?

Koke

im just gonna throw this out there and say nah brah

http://i.imgur.com/nC4eH7n.jpg

i am he

Koke posted:

im just gonna throw this out there and say nah brah

hi koke

BIG BIC SQUAD

Dr Cheeto posted:

Is it just me or does this ulvir guy sound like a total square

I don't think anyone with the name ulvir can be a square

Dr Cheeto
You fujking posers

Koke

hey amigo, liking the new avvy! real slick

Wertjoe

Real talk, fingerboarding got me through some really tough times. The first time I really nailed an impossible to nose bone slide and kicked out of it with an indie melon drop was off of the radiator in my grandmas hospital room. She was trying to talk to me about something but I was in the zone. The nurse asked me to stop doing sick tricks off of g-mas IV tubes.

i am he

Wertjoe posted:

Real talk, fingerboarding got me through some really tough times. The first time I really nailed an impossible to nose bone slide and kicked out of it with an indie melon drop was off of the radiator in my grandmas hospital room. She was trying to talk to me about something but I was in the zone. The nurse asked me to stop doing sick tricks off of g-mas IV tubes.

lol

i am he

Koke posted:

hey amigo, liking the new avvy! real slick

thank you. nice to see you :]

Koke

Wertjoe posted:

deep dish peat moss

Wertjoe posted:

lol

Dr Cheeto

Wertjoe posted:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Wertjoe posted:

Rofl

Stormyish

Honestly, this whole things me really upset and angry
This is the reverent exploitation of the recreational culture of a species of tiny humanoids
"Fingerboards." Feh.
What if I stole your vehicle and justified it by calling it a giant toy car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto

Stormyish posted:

Honestly, this whole things me really upset and angry
This is the reverent exploitation of the recreational culture of a species of tiny humanoids
"Fingerboards." Feh.
What if I stole your vehicle and justified it by calling it a giant toy car?

I'd probably say "aww, does the widdle man wants to go for a ride?" as you ineffectually jumped up and down on the accelerator

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread