Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saxcat20
May 8, 2013

ProfessorBooty posted:

I never even bothered with 5. The initial game reviews were pretty harsh on it. Is QFG 5 worth it, in retrospect? I think I might have it via the GOG QFG anthology.

I think its worth playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
QFG5's worth playing; it's a Quest For Glory game, after all. Just... it could have gone a lot better.

.....Kinda like Mask of Eternity, now that I'm thinking about it.

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.
GORT AM BELONG DEAD!

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
The terribly janky 3D is the worst part, truthfully. Some of the story is a bit weak as well but nothing overly jarring. But you get closure on a lot of hanging threads and while the callbacks are incessant most are pretty welcome.

Saxcat20
May 8, 2013

OAquinas posted:

The terribly janky 3D is the worst part, truthfully. Some of the story is a bit weak as well but nothing overly jarring. But you get closure on a lot of hanging threads and while the callbacks are incessant most are pretty welcome.

Yup it does at least give some closure...even if some isn't that pleasing, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saxcat20
May 8, 2013

This one is done I will go ahead and close it up. Check out the new LP on Shadows of Darkness!

• Locked thread