Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Congratulations and condolences, all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rj54x
Sep 16, 2007
which god do you think has the more chill, stoner veb? fedhas would be an obvious pick because of the plant vibe, but i think chei would ulimately be a better fit because taht dude's all about just taking it esay and being chill

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

rj54x posted:

which god do you think has the more chill, stoner veb? fedhas would be an obvious pick because of the plant vibe, but i think chei would ulimately be a better fit because taht dude's all about just taking it esay and being chill

Lol. Being chill and smoking le Weede ftw. :D

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
This game. So I managed to get a +10 artifact blowgun and I thought I'd be murdering people with it but apparently the +10 isn't to damage? How does that work?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TildeATH posted:

This game. So I managed to get a +10 artifact blowgun and I thought I'd be murdering people with it but apparently the +10 isn't to damage? How does that work?

Blowguns don't do any damage they just apply status effects. The +10 should be applied to damage and accuracy for any other weapon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who won the tournament

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Who won the tournament

My team got 18th place and the ppl who won were names I don't recognize: 1 20656 Cheighis Khan BLOAX (captain), 4thArraOfDagon, Vidiiot, Yermak, Zooty, timbw.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Congratulations to Bloax, Zooty and Timb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Congratulations to Bloax, Zooty and Timb.

• Locked thread