Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thompson
yeah bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

nice. post a guac pic

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

good poo poo, that

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

thompson

Guac pic :waddup:

Koishi Komeiji

Guac talk: It's good.

deep dish peat moss

Guac Talk: Lemon Juice or Lime Juice? I do Lime but next time I'm trying Crang.

smoobles

guac tip:

if you live near a Fiesta (or other mexican grocer) just buy some fresh made pico de gallo, an extra jalapeno or two, and mix that poo poo with your avocado

pico has every ingredient of guac minus the avocado. i just saved u 5 minutes of chopping

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

me, when I saw that guac

thompson
so the key is this.

6 avocados, 4 sticks of jicama finely chopped, 1/3 onion finely chopped, 3 garlic cloves minced, 1/4 jalapeņo finely chopped, 1 small tomato finely chopped, 1 lime squeezed, and freshly ground salt and pepper. stir it up. eat.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I make different guacs depending on what I want... like a chili guac, or a basil guac. Recipes are for losers.

smoobles

don't use garlic u idiot

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I would like to eat the guac

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

smoobles posted:

guac tip:

if you live near a Fiesta (or other mexican grocer) just buy some fresh made pico de gallo, an extra jalapeno or two, and mix that poo poo with your avocado

pico has every ingredient of guac minus the avocado. i just saved u 5 minutes of chopping

All mexican food is like the same 5 ingredients. Not talking poo poo its juwt a fact

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
taste of guacamole

----------------

om nom nom

Hick Magnet posted:

Recipes are for losers.

thompson
I like how it tastes so yeah.

----------------

treasure bear

holy guacamole

Stormyish

is it still legally guac if it's made over the boarder

google THIS

smoobles posted:

don't use garlic u idiot

this is a wrong opinion in almost any culinary situation besides dessert and even that I'm starting to doubt because I've heard that garlic ice cream is good

Grass Effect

smoobles posted:

don't use garlic u idiot

remove yourself

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
that is smobbles worst post

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Flying Fortress

google THIS posted:

this is a wrong opinion in almost any culinary situation besides dessert and even that I'm starting to doubt because I've heard that garlic ice cream is good

I had garlic ice cream once. it was pretty weird, but not unpleasant

deep dish peat moss

Look, I don't have a problem with garlic, I don't hate garlic... I even like garlic! but I don't think it should be mixed in with our guac, in the same bowl, with the same spoons, heck, it shouldn't even be at the same schools or on the same buses.

ron color

thompson posted:

so the key is this.

6 avocados, 4 sticks of jicama finely chopped, 1/3 onion finely chopped, 3 garlic cloves minced, 1/4 jalapeņo finely chopped, 1 small tomato finely chopped, 1 lime squeezed, and freshly ground salt and pepper. stir it up. eat.

how small is a small tomato. thank you for this, even though that picture is really bad, that guac looks really good

om nom nom

If i can weigh in on this garlic situation i would personally vote for roasted garlic if it is going to be used at all. Raw garlic would overpower everything else. I don't put garlic in my guac but if you need to dont ruin the beautiful subtleties of tomato lime and avocado because all you can taste is raw garlic

ron color
just use less

om nom nom

ron color posted:

how small is a small tomato. thank you for this, even though that picture is really bad, that guac looks really good

Not my recipe, but however small you want it to be. Get the tiniest one ypu see if you dont like tomatoes but if you do just be like f u thompson imma use a medium or large one instead.

Recipes are not chemistry. I have never put jicama in mine but i bet it tastes awesome. I garnish mine with pomegranite seeds. Sometimes i put sunflower kernels in, or mix in a little grated manchego instead of some salt. Just use less of something at first, taste, adjust, rinse ,repeat, then write what you did down and you have your own recipe!

joke_explainer

om nom nom posted:

If i can weigh in on this garlic situation i would personally vote for roasted garlic if it is going to be used at all. Raw garlic would overpower everything else. I don't put garlic in my guac but if you need to dont ruin the beautiful subtleties of tomato lime and avocado because all you can taste is raw garlic

lol if you don't even take this as gospel

lol

lol

ok mom nom is a goddamn pro

A CRUNK BIRD
This is a truly horrible thread but f you have to post such incredibly boring gay poo poo in the future try posting in GBS next time since ultimately it will save the people that run the forums money

A CRUNK BIRD
That was directed at all the posters here not just the "OP" or original poster of the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

That was directed at all the posters here not just the "OP" or original poster of the thread

I really like your av

• Locked thread