Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
what time is it?

quote:

I know, because we measure; nor can we measure things that are not; and things past and future are not.

But how do we measure present time, since it hath not space? It is measured while it passeth; but when it shall have passed, it is not measured; for there will not be aught that can be measured.

In what space, then, do we measure passing time?

Is it in the future, whence it passeth over? But what yet we measure not, is not. Or is it in the present, by which it passeth? But no space, we do not measure. Or in the past, whither it passeth? But that which is not now, we measure not.

that might have been true in the year 32 or whenever the gently caress this was written but now the answer is: we measure passing time in switzerland

switzerland is the wealthiest country per capita in the world. it has the pointiest mountains in the alps. the most competitive economy. their army has the most crap tools on their knives. and it all rides on the back of one thing: the finest timepieces known to man

switzerland the day before the apple watch

but on september 9 2014 tim cook got on stage and announced:

"switzerland. is. hosed."

after nokia and finland apple has a new victim in their sights. something smells rotten in switzerland and its not their cheese.

switzerland the day after

today the swiss will gather in their mandatory nuclear war shelters to learn about something no bunker will protect them from: the apple watch. how many are we allowed to buy? how many X is apple gold better than normal gold? which would have been steves favorite watch? etc

:siren: take into account dst in the us the keynote is an hour earlier than usual for the rest of the world :siren:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I leave this thread locked, to sink into oblivion with the OPs head on my pike. Look upon it and see my power. I have determined the Keynote thread and stuck it. It's the official thread.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
you stupid rear end in a top hat. arrogant little bitch. gently caress you!

• Locked thread