Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Agean90 posted:

i have fond memories of playing xbox live uno back in highschool and discovering that it became this nexus for teenage chicks who wanted to send people pictures of their tits.

it was a pretty awesome discovery.

Bet those chicks weren't banned though :reject:

#mensrights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
everyone wants to see tits. dicks are situational by contrast

Soral
May 30, 2009

i want to see dicks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the impzone dick selfie thread

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

the impzone dick selfie thread
super smaaaaash brothers

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gas unless someone posts their own dick with "boo bienis" written on it on the next 10 minutes

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Agean90 posted:

i have fond memories of playing xbox live uno back in highschool and discovering that it became this nexus for teenage chicks who wanted to send people pictures of their tits.

it was a pretty awesome discovery.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Google has face detection software for street view. Wouldn't it be possible to make penis detecting software?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
the thread title assumes my dick isnt always out and spinning like a washer

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

VideoGames posted:

the thread title assumes my dick isnt always out and spinning like a washer

LOL!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Opposing team thought they had found a defender, turned out it was just a reflektor.

• Locked thread