Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrNemo
Aug 26, 2010

"I just love beeting off"

PT6A posted:

So, if one of these dogs tried to gently caress a chihuahua, would it just... break it, or what? Would that be physically possible?

It is one of the reasons why biologists don't just use 'able to gently caress and have kids' as a way of dividing species, since they are the same species but cannot.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Did not put Hitler and Obama in the same post, 0/10 america hater

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

waiat poo poo

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

A Man With A Plan posted:

I don't know about the act itself, but for breeding any big/small pairs have to have a big female, small male. Other way round tends to lead to autoabortion or the death of the mom from the fetus being too big :(

fakeedit: stepladders?

Makes sense. I didn't think about the consequences after the act, but, yeah, I'm pretty sure a Bulgarian Shepherd puppy would already be nearly as big as a chihuahua is ever likely to get.

I do agree with Putin on one thing, though: big dogs are the best dogs. All dogs ought to be at least as big as a Labrador retriever, with a special exemption for border collies because they're loving awesome. George-Bush-dog is, as Putin correctly identified, a wuss dog for bitches.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dreylad posted:

waiat poo poo

Kitten's thoughts: "Help me! Help meeeeeeeee"

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Chokes McGee posted:

Kitten's thoughts: "Help me! Help meeeeeeeee"

"Can't sleep... PM will eat me. Can't sleep... PM will eat me."

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
how would the afternoon and evening be able to eat anything

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

how would the afternoon and evening be able to eat anything

Prime Minister?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Poodle Massacrer

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

DeusExMachinima posted:

Did not put Hitler and Obama in the same post, 0/10 america hater

I figured I'd limit the list to politicians who actually made a difference.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
Dog exists, and he is American.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mavric posted:

Dog exists, and he is American.

In dog we trust :patriot:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

MrNemo posted:

It is one of the reasons why biologists don't just use 'able to gently caress and have kids' as a way of dividing species, since they are the same species but cannot.

You sure about that?

Mixing a Chihuahua with anything else usually looks like a tiny :downs: version of the non-Chihuahua dog. This one happens to be half pitbull.

Edit: I think it goes without saying that the chihuahua was the father....

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
But can Dog look up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Star Man posted:

But can Dog look up?

Can Dog make a bone so heavy he can't chew on it?

no

• Locked thread