Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
he looks like he's just had some really good news

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

his bits coin just appreciated in value. Well done, mr. bad suit man, well done.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

steven blackman iii, esq.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

watching a YouTube of gopro footage from the front of a chopper motorbike :cool: bbbbrrrrrrrrrr

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

im the fake plastic shell of a laptop used to avoid any kind of copyright and trademark issues

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

im the fake plastic shell of a laptop used to avoid any kind of copyright and trademark issues

me too, but metaphorically

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

same

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1457&bih=1039&q=black%20man%203&=&oq=&gs_l=&gws_rd=ssl

almost exclusively white people apart from will smith :S

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

yospos bitch spelled wrong

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

YAAAAAAAY i love spreadsheets and charts
                                  ⋮

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

same

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

wanna hang with this dude he knows whats up

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

theflyingexecutive posted:

wanna hang with this dude he knows whats up

xpost 4 relevance

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

not every laptop is designed by sir jony :ssh:

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

NoneMoreNegative posted:

xpost 4 relevance

nominating this stockphotoman for new cozpop because his face make me lol everytim

I think I saw one of his photos in the wild once and it was great

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

nominating this stockphotoman for new cozpop because his face make me lol everytim

I think I saw one of his photos in the wild once and it was great

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Bump

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

white guy muhammed
Mar 14, 2015

by Ralp
Bump

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pissflaps posted:

he looks like he's just had some really good news

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Rest in Piece, Black Man 3.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

dont stop

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

i'm the slicked back comb-over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
After thirteen years of being shuffled between foster homes, Lorilee O'Noon meets a foster family that she finally begins to think of as her own. Still, Lorilee wonders why she has two hearts, a near-miraculous ability to heal, exceptional physical strength, and was abandoned at a child services agency as an infant.

As Lorilee settles into a normal and happy existence for the first time in her life, no answers to these questions are forthcoming – until an older man claiming to be her grandfather shows up with news that threatens to destroy her newfound normalcy and change her life forever.

Lorilee's grandfather tells her that her mother, Moira, vanished as a freshman in college during an event the news media dubbed "The Demon Murders," only to return months later - staying just long enough to tell him a fantastic tale of abduction and escape from a world where many of humanity's most nightmarish and mythical creatures reside - a world called Akrasia.

Before disappearing from her father's life once again, Moira leaves a journal that details her missing months and explains why she must go on the run.

Lorilee reads her purported mother's journal, and at first assumes it's a fantasy novel straining for verisimilitude, but is troubled by how it explains some of her physical peculiarities. The journal includes detailed instructions for summoning a being from Akrasiia, and Lorilee decides that she will either prove or disprove her mother's far-fetched claims by attempting to summon her own legendary warrior father, Thrassis.

The summoning, predictably, backfires – bringing death and two familiar but deadly alien bounty hunters into her life. Thus Lorilee follows in her mother's footsteps and begins her own terrifying journey into another world.

• Locked thread