Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"needs extra polishing" what are you polishing? your penis? haha brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Has literally never happened to me because gently caress pre-ordering

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!
gta v pc

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Does kickstarter count? Do non game things count?

Cause this fucker was January 2014

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
pre-ordering is a logical decision to make as a consumer

ITT it is the year 1996

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

ikanreed posted:

Does kickstarter count? Do non game things count?

Cause this fucker was January 2014

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gerdling/two-rooms-and-a-boom

light party board game kickstarter that finished in november 2013, has pushed back release every month or two for over a year, predicted july 2015 atm.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
They need to tighten up the graphics on level 3.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Give Pat a Job posted:

They need to tighten up the graphics on level 3.

I can't believe they get payed to do that

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

metricchip posted:

Correct.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

metricchip posted:

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

metricchip posted:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
companies probably laughing so much about getting money upfront for no real effort than some pictures they all be drat these people are loving tarded

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

if kickstarting is the new preordering, then what is the new kickstarting? patreon? when can i get money for doing absolutely nothing except delivering hyperbole promises

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

please give me money for the amazing harvest moonvania i'm gonna make where you play as a skellington that has to farm and get married and fight evil vampire killers

you plant corpses in the ground to harvest bones and then make a sickle to kill heroes and court snakeladies in the monster village

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

that's this month's hyperbole promise please give me money

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

metricchip posted:

You are correct, OP, but I got a sweet deal. gently caress pre-ordering otherwise

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

SGR posted:

gta v pc

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
pretend you just pre-ordered a product that is digital or otherwise will surely be still in stock way after release, for only a 10% discount or worse benefit. How does it feel?

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Bolverkur posted:

please give me money for the amazing harvest moonvania i'm gonna make where you play as a skellington that has to farm and get married and fight evil vampire killers

you plant corpses in the ground to harvest bones and then make a sickle to kill heroes and court snakeladies in the monster village

Ok I'm like 85, 90% sure you're joking but I don't want to miss out on an opportunity like this because I was skeptical so if you have a kS please link in the thread. thanks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

program666 posted:

pretend you just pre-ordered a product that is digital or otherwise will surely be still in stock way after release, for only a 10% discount or worse benefit. How does it feel?

I have no problem preordering digital if it's slightly discounted and I can preload the game.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i want to set up an epic gamer room with the treadmill controller + vr goggles and play call of duty on it

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

PantsBandit posted:

Ok I'm like 85, 90% sure you're joking but I don't want to miss out on an opportunity like this because I was skeptical so if you have a kS please link in the thread. thanks.

I'll post the KS on IZ when its ready

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

metricchip posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Admittedly I pre-ordered a New 3DS XL but they actually turned out to be pretty hard to get

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

The last game I pre-ordered was Fable 1... never again...

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm going to preorder a game i know they can't gently caress up: call of duty ghosts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I'm going to preorder a game i know they can't gently caress up: call of duty ghosts

• Locked thread