Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
What is wrong with my friend's Sicklet? It has a growth on the top of its fin, and my friend has been using Mardel Biospheres(?) Maracyn Plus Antibacterial (he was suggested to use that at the fish store) to try and treat the tumor/cyst/hemorrhoid, he was using antibiotics before but he was worried how the treatment would affect the other fish since the tumor hasn't shed in about a month so far.

He does water cleans at least once a week and he's treats his fish really well, if anyone has any suggestions thanks in advance. You can see it on the top fin of the yellow one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Terminal fin cancer, sorry OP :(

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I dont know poo poo about fish but yeah it hasn't been eating so that's why he's worried

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

everyone knows it's your fish mutated by your own semen so stop acting like it's your friends fish. "SWIM accidentally came in his fish tank and gave his fish jizz tumors!" lol

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

your problem is that you are assuming fish don't just up and die sometimes

they're more like us that some people like to assume

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
That's what my friend's resolve seems to be but if there's any reasonable chance of survival he's willing to help it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velvet Sparrow
May 15, 2006

'Hope' is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune, without the words, and never stops--at all.

It's 'cichlid', BTW.

Something on this site may help, they have pictures: http://badmanstropicalfish.com/fish_palace/tropicalfish_disease_identification_1.html

• Locked thread