Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
keep on having failed son/zelda64/failure in high school dreams

dreams that i'm skipping class. dad tells me i'm a failure and being link in weird zelda ocarina of time environments. please help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
You don't actually have to get to class at all, and can avoid being called a failure by your dad if you just use epona to jump over the fence when the race starts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

les fleurs du mall posted:

You don't actually have to get to class at all, and can avoid being called a failure by your dad if you just use epona to jump over the fence when the race starts

thanks, i'll try it, but it sounds a lot like how to get the secret hidden triforce, which didn't work. only difference is the instructions for that were three pages long

Al Borland

by XyloJW

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

keep on having failed son/zelda64/failure in high school dreams

dreams that i'm skipping class. dad tells me i'm a failure and being link in weird zelda ocarina of time environments. please help!

*hug*

----------------

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

thanks friend :)

*sucks your cock*

Al Borland

by XyloJW

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

thanks friend :)

*sucks your cock*

uhhh....

The second part not necessary.

----------------

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Al Borland posted:

uhhh....

The second part not necessary.

what's the second part? your balls?

bacalou

uhhhhhhhhhhh

Stik3

From President of the colonies to this.
if you just cut your dads tongue out then he can't talk to tell you he's disappointed in you, and you call tell all your friends his name is Ser Ilyn Payne

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the actor who played him is dead do you want to kill his dad

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Stik3 posted:

if you just cut your dads tongue out then he can't talk to tell you he's disappointed in you, and you call tell all your friends his name is Ser Ilyn Payne

he actually doesnt tell me im a failure directly. he just stands there and points at me whenever i see him. but i'll give it a try ;)

Al Borland

by XyloJW

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

he actually doesnt tell me im a failure directly. he just stands there and points at me whenever i see him. but i'll give it a try ;)

maybe its because you're so quick to suck penis -/

----------------

bwatts

everything about this thread is loving terrible

GEExCEE

piss. I love to gently caress

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Al Borland posted:

maybe its because you're so quick to suck penis -/

weird thing is that sometimes he's not standing, and he's pointing at me with both his toes, so he's just there floating in midair. weird dad. glitch dad

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

weird thing is that sometimes he's not standing, and he's pointing at me with both his toes, so he's just there floating in midair. weird dad. glitch dad

I had a dream your av sucked a penis, it was rly hot

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

op I sent you a yo

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Meatsplosion

+3 Meat Elemental
you are still in high school sleeping and you are gonna miss the bus wake up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatsplosion

+3 Meat Elemental
this thread is only a beautiful dream

• Locked thread