Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
i have a lot of dvds people come over all the time just to watch them. sometimes i won't even watch it with them, i just let them use my giant dvd collection and go on with my day. i fear blu ray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot
if i ever tried blu ray i'd just dip my toes in at first. buy a few, enough for a shelf. i would have a sign like the ones for comedy drama etc, that said blu ray

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bwatts

did you kknow dvds can also make fearsome throwing discs in a pinch? of course you did. but i bet you didn't know that they actually record the entire thing so you can play it back later for entertainment, or evidence in a court case.

Miss Psychosis

Blue rays killed Steve Erwin and how do I know they won't do the same to me?

alnilam

if you hang a dvds from your car's rearview mirror, when cops try to radar you it'll just play whatever movie it was on their radar gun screen

ty manifisto

tao of lmao

all these movies and i don't even own a tv :smug:

Stormyish

I bought the box set for Food Fight
one of the discs is just full of Charlie Sheen talking about how brilliant a talking, animated dog is

cuntman.net

i have a lot of digital media in a hard drive in a lead box buried in my backyard

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My dad tries to send me old VHS tapes. "They're still good movies," he says.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I remember when you paused vhs tapes and you got those squiggly jumpy lines also rewinding lol. DVD changed the future

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
serious question GSJG, is your father older than bo-pepper?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

H.H posted:

serious question GSJG, is your father older than bo-pepper?

My dad turns 77 this year, so it's probably close

alnilam

i still have and watch some vhs tapes :corsair:

Pizzatime

dvds - is the quality too lovely for me yet?

City of Glompton

Vendor Trash posted:

all these movies and i don't even own a tv :smug:

GEExCEE

I have the princess bride, and mean girls. my ps2 won't play blue ray. we were the last family on my block to own a dvd player, and my kids are going to grow up the same way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

you should try blu ray OP. I tried it and haven't gone back since. one hit is all it takes.

i reccommend getting some Terrence Malick criterions and setting that poo poo up with an HDMI chord.

• Locked thread