Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theta
Apr 29, 2006
I am in a bind. After perusing .001% of the internet, I have realized that there are thousands if not tens of thousands of fanfiction covering every facet of culture. Out of this steaming pile of fecal matter, I need 10 stories. What I am essentially looking for is the best of the worst fanfiction available on the internet. I will personally (shudders) read these and, if horrible enough, take them to a convention to be read, out loud, by drunken audience members. I am relying on the moral depravity of the SA forums group to assist me in finding these mentally scarring stories. For the purposes of this convention I would only ask that the stories follow the criteria of being:

A.) Having speaking parts for 2-3 people and
B.) Anime and/or Video Gaming related

This means if you have an absolutely amazing story involving Illidan getting gang-banged by Naruto shadow clones while Zelda is getting plowed with Goku's power-pole; I wish to read it. And moreover, I truly desire to make inebriated 20-somethings read these aloud to people they never met prior to me randomly picking them out of an audience. So, dust off your favorites and please bring me the most embarrassingly awkward stories that you can find. I thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
It's a shame about that criteria, I can think of the universally acknowledged worst fanfics of all time but they're from books!

Oh well, good luck on your quest I guess :wtc:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Find a strange fetish to narrow your search. Vegeta Feet can take you to steange places.

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
"Agony In Pink" got pretty infamous. Though if you can somehow dig it up, you could always get the original "Master of the Universe" which we all now lovingly know as 50 Shades of Grey.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
http://www.eyrie.net/UF/

A long running giant crossover between loving everything. I never actually read it myself, but it fits your criteria. There is anime, video games and everything in between. An excerpt:

quote:

"I am Ayanami Rei shar Atrados tal Vader," she said, "Padawan-in-Shadows to His Divine Shadow Darth Anakyn shar Atrados tal Vader, Grand Duke of Caladan, Chancellor of Santov, and Dark Lord of the Ancient and Obtenebrated Order of the Sith; journeywoman of the Asagiri Katsujinkenryuu; implacable foe of Big Fire. I will not rest until the twisted evil of Big Fire is extinguished from this galaxy... and my war begins here."

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4615680/1/Light-and-Dark-The-Adventures-of-Dark-Yagami

Almost certainly a troll rather than a "genuine" bad fanfic, but that probably doesn't matter for your purposes.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
Go to This thread or this thread and ask. It is a "running joke" that in Alliance flex raid vent they find and read the most depraved and hosed up video game and anime fan fiction while raiding. They will absolutely be able to give you what you want, when I was getting my SoO polearm I had to listen to the story of Vegeta impregnating Garrosh Hellscream.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Exceptionally terrible fanfiction that stands out from the legions of dull tripe virtually all fanfiction is, you say?

A short bit of nonsense to warm up or for the very drunk: Doom: Repercussions of Evil

A truly insane self-indulgent masturbation thing. Considering 99 percent of bad fanfiction is self-indulgent masturbation to various degrees, that is saying something: The Legend of Zelda: My Inner Life

There's a fanfic called 'Cloud Mows The Lawn' which revolves around fetishing poo poo in Final Fantasy 7, but I was unable to find the actual story, just reviews or mockings of it. If you want to look for yourself, go ahead.

It's not Illidan being gang-banged by Naruto shadow clones, but For Your Eyes Only is still pretty drat messed up. I'll let you discover why yourself.

Both anime and video games, and all nonsense: A Haunting Past

How Videl Discovered Her Abortion Fetish. Need anything else be said?

Misery Senshi Neo Zero Double Blitzkrieg Debacle. This is basically obsessive sperginess distilled to its purest form.

Another 'I can't find the raw story at a glance': A story called Naga Eyes, which is about Kingdom Hearts and the fetish of being eaten, called vore. That should give you an idea of what's going to happen.

Not anime or video games, but worth including for how insane it is: Harry Potter HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (I am not going to check if I got all the H's)

Hey what's fanfiction usually about, terrible sex! Here we go in the Pokemon world. Rectified Anomynity. This might be too brutal, but someone already recommended Agony In Pink so...yeah, it's pretty bad and probably not in a funny way, but you wanted the worst.

Finally there's this: This is technically neither anime or video games, but the author who is either good with insane nonsense or just plain insane has a bunch of other stuff, some of which are video game 'crossovers', and honestly I think you could carry a whole convention just with this guy. "STARVE ON MY FIST."

Cornwind Evil fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Mar 16, 2015

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

My Immortal

This one is preeeetty famous for being terrible. If nothing else, that website is something else.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

StrixNebulosa posted:

My Immortal

This one is preeeetty famous for being terrible. If nothing else, that website is something else.
Oh that's what it was called. I wanted to post the gothwarts fanfic but couldn't remember the name.
It's kind of amazing as far as wish fulfillment teenangst fantasy goes.

I mean, behold one of the (few) SFW parts:

quote:

On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.
I went outside. Draco was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Simple Plan t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!).

Also "VAMPIRE POTTER, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!". That line haunted me for years. It's really all kinds of amazing.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theta
Apr 29, 2006
Thank you so much! I am working my way through them slowly to avoid having to use too much bleach on my brain. This should go over very well with my audience. (Meaning they will probably walk out or run away screaming. I may have to "accidentally" lock the door...)

• Locked thread