Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is best?
This poll is closed.
Sweet Tea 2 66.67%
Pepsi 0 0%
Arson 1 33.33%
Diet Dr Pepper 0 0%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm r2a.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
GT r2a.

Everyone else back to having some kind of EA website issue? I can still recruit and do most things, but the initial screens for each dynasty (the stories, with video highlights) come up blank. I also have to choose the platform when I login, which for me only has 360 as an option since I never played online NCAA before the 360.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I don't have to choose a platform, but yeah, the main page doesn't ever display any stories for me either

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Slowly but surely EA sports is killing the game. I've also had the same issues.

At least the actual game is still basically working though!

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm going to be out of commission for a few days. I'm moving tomorrow and then I have to bus back and get my car on Monday, so I'll probably be away from the game until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
Likewise I'm gone starting in a few hours until Monday. No website access either I don't think (never had good luck on my desktop so I figure the phone will suck)

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Surprisingly its not too awful using the phone if you have android

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Sounds like we will sit at Cut Players for the weekend then until you guys can get back to it. Which is fine by me.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
Whew 14 players cut and ready to go. My oline looks beastly and I may have to switch to a 4-3 but ratings rarely correspond to success so we'll see. Plus my QB is hurting.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
I'm r2a, and Dio told me to let you know he is also r2a.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

We will advance to the I guess the start of next season sometime tonight then! Into the Wild Blue Yonder we go.....

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

But WAIT THERES MORE #BILLYMAYSHERE

At custom conferences is the only chance to reset coach points if you got new guys or want to change your organization of it. 24 hours. Then into the wild blue yonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3733599

New Thread

• Locked thread