Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cute anime girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect

there's a way better, unedited version without the dumb parents at the end

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
then just post it!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Grass Effect

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you sure that is an unedited version, b/c there is a lot of empty space in the last panel

Grass Effect
yeah it's the original that was posted to reddit in 2010

edit: spooky enough, you can see the ghost of what used to be that speech bubble. I must have been wrong all along. Frightening

Nosfereefer

cute anime girl

:tinfoil:

landy.

jesus christ their heads got chopped off

ron color
this poo poo is so bad

i am he

ron color posted:

this poo poo is so bad

Nosfereefer

this goes deeper than we thought

ulvir

all my moments are awww no moments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Nosfereefer posted:

this goes deeper than we thought

were on to something here guys.... thus another "awwwwww yeeeeaaaahhh" then realizing "aaaaawwww nooooooooooooo" moment. Keep up the good work!

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

• Locked thread