Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tax Refund
Apr 15, 2011

The IRS gave me a refund. I spent it on this SA account. What was I thinking?!
I haven't been talking much in the thread because I know the plot and I'm afraid I might spoil something by accident. But I'll chime up now to say that I've been really enjoying this LP so far, and every time another video comes out, it puts a big smile on my face. King Christmas, Mr. DJB, thanks a lot for doing this, and I'm really looking forward to your next video!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

Tax Refund posted:

I haven't been talking much in the thread because I know the plot and I'm afraid I might spoil something by accident. But I'll chime up now to say that I've been really enjoying this LP so far, and every time another video comes out, it puts a big smile on my face. King Christmas, Mr. DJB, thanks a lot for doing this, and I'm really looking forward to your next video!

Seconded, this LP is great and I also cannot wait for more updates! :allears:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

It's the same for me, looking forward to updates when they start again.

• Locked thread