Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*me as the guy who lost his virginity with his n64 in the room*
Boobs.., much like the n64 controller... were hard to figure out to hold at first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Tender Bender posted:

I remember in the early 2000's I'd really look forward to reading IGN's 8-10 page review of the latest AAA game I was hyped for.

in the early 2000's I just watched x-play for all my gaming news needs

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

I remember in the early 2000's I'd really look forward to reading IGN's 8-10 page review of the latest AAA game I was hyped for.

I remember in the early 2000s I would post about how in-game Titus' necklace didn't dangle in the game, but was textured into his character making it less realistic. I was also a big Libertarian fan back then and while playing Suikoden II named my castle Liberation Sanctum.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Ron Paul was right about the church of Yevon

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Anime Curator posted:

I remember in the early 2000s I would post about how in-game Titus' necklace didn't dangle in the game, but was textured into his character making it less realistic. I was also a big Libertarian fan back then and while playing Suikoden II named my castle Liberation Sanctum.

:whitewater:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm 2 minutes in and 90% of it has been just reiterating what happens in the game. Where's the actual analysis? Here, have something actually good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_Lp5bO1U8

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

program666 posted:

hyper bit hero
errant signal
mr btongue
Accursed Farms too
Hey cool thanks these are interesting. I had forgotten about Super Bunny Hop.

NickRoweFillea posted:

pretend i posted those guys that did the in depth look at every single silent hill
Oh yeah Team Four Star or Twin Galaxies or something. I'm not super into Silent Hill but stuff like that is totally what I'm talking about. Good poo poo.

Great Joe posted:

I'm 2 minutes in and 90% of it has been just reiterating what happens in the game. Where's the actual analysis? Here, have something actually good:
Umm, eventually. 7-10 minutes in. It tends to explain mechanics and happenings before analysing them which is good if you haven't played whatever he's talking about in a while. Summarizing makes sense too since it's kind of a series and contrasts with other Zeldas.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
extremely gay review of infinity blade

http://killscreendaily.com/articles/reviews/infinity-blade/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
the just released superbunnyhop review for the 8th gen of gaming is pretty great

• Locked thread