Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
my brain keep saying need this need that
who else has a brain that acts like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
what is your brain asking for op?

playground tough
ur brain tricks you into pursuing the things you "need"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
bleeehhhh pump your heart
waahhh give me oxygen
now im gonna yawn i am greedy for air
itch signals make them stop
now i got to pee blink blink blink

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

my brain is kind of the opposite. it always wants to give instead of take. my friends enjoy meals out with me but unfortunately my ribs are beginning to show.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i've never read shel silverstein's the giving tree because every time i pick it up someone says "i love that book, can i read it too" and then i give it to them. i suspect it contains recipes for medicines that will treat my symptoms.

Stormyish

pig slut lisa posted:

i've never read shel silverstein's the giving tree because every time i pick it up someone says "i love that book, can i read it too" and then i give it to them. i suspect it contains recipes for medicines that will treat my symptoms.

nah, it's just a book about a really long-term murder-suicide pact

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

pig slut lisa posted:

lets be besties

DinosaurDavid

Froody
I have the exact opposite problem. My brain is all like "you don't need to go outside" "You don't need to go to class" "you don't need to pay that bill today" "You don't need to answer the door the delivery guy, you live 5 minutes from the depo"

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
What, you gonna cry? *lightly slaps brain* Hey everyone! Baby brain is gonna cry! *slaps again* Go ahead and cry. Yeah, I thought so.

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Qwerinty posted:

What, you gonna cry? *lightly slaps brain* Hey everyone! Baby brain is gonna cry! *slaps again* Go ahead and cry. Yeah, I thought so.

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
stop being a slave to ur mind...

set yourself free....

tcc...

Al Borland

by XyloJW

WetNightmare posted:

my brain keep saying need this need that
who else has a brain that acts like this?

your brain is an essentialist it needs things instead of wanting.

----------------

playground tough

E3 Keynote posted:

stop being a slave to ur mind...

set yourself free....

tcc...

tao of lmao

Qwerinty posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

liver thinks its all that, what the hell does it even do? pretty sure it just sits around all day, i don't think it has any right to get onto me about my drinking.

• Locked thread