Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had one but i forgot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i owned a commodore 64

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Amiga 500 prolly

the 1200 was unequivocally better but the 500 was in a more pivotal time in my life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pc monitors always looked better.
no idea what that was

probably 640x480 without interlacing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the BBC micro computers they had at school was
good poo poo

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
the Nintendo Entertainment System

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

the Amiga 500 with a whoop-rear end 40MB hard drive.

never got a 1200, but a friend had one and it owned.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

dad had an amstrad but that had no games on it so gently caress that and gently caress him too also an acorn archimedes with lemmings and chuck rock on plus some lovely ww1 fighter flight sim which was all cool but my uncle had a com 64 and an Amiga 500 and hundreds of probably pirated games now that I think about it and that was where one would go to fork out fully and spent hot summer days indoors in front of a 21" screen fukin great memories. nerds. I was drinking beer and ollying tricks that hadnt even been invented like a fukin champ in my childhood :smugmrgw:

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

my first computer was a huge laptop running windows 95
it was a p funny computer i guess

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
486 running Windows 3.1 slowly, but it was a fantastic thing at the time... then windows 95 came out and so did half-life and here i am fifteen years later posting on a funy computer forum

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
tedelex up in this bitch

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Radio Paranoia posted:

tedelex up in this bitch

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

echinopsis i am almost spurtin by the eroticism of the book covers that yuo r flooding and plsatering all over teh pos.

5 gold for every threa,d, kiwi life

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
probably this one op:

though i also had several real ones - first a microbee :australia: then several dos machines including a kickin rad monochrome laptop we got from my uncle that had the incredible machine until we lost everything in a doublespace fuckup. and a friend had a commodore 64 which was fun too

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

macintosh performa 575. a beautiful builtin trinitron screen and 2x cd-rom coupled with 5 megs of ram and a 33mhz cpu with no fpu :fap:

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
mac LC II

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I had an atari 400, and later an atari XEGS and they both owned

pram
Jun 10, 2001

shadok
Dec 12, 2004

You tried to destroy it once before, Commodore.
The result was a wrecked ship and a dead crew.
Fun Shoe
commodore vic-20. also had at various times a trs-80 color computer, a trs-80 model 4 and an atari 520 st. the atari was the best one i guess.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
my first and favourite computer was a digicomp 1. it was entrely mechanical, consisting of 3 flip flops. i can't remember what happened to it in the end, i think it fell apart, pieces got lost, and it was thrown away.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

shadok posted:

commodore vic-20. also had at various times a trs-80 color computer, a trs-80 model 4 and an atari 520 st. the atari was the best one i guess.

you're drat right it was

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i had this piece of poo poo knockoff 286 clone

Epson Equity II or some poo poo idk

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Phoenixan posted:

i owned a commodore 64

echinopsis posted:

Amiga 500 prolly

the 1200 was unequivocally better but the 500 was in a more pivotal time in my life

same.

i also used a playstation 2 as a computer for a short time. iirc ps2 linux was made for it to be classified as a ~computer~ to avoid european import taxes . later got it running netbsd. really pointless projects.

e. i'm wrong, that was Yabasic for ps2

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

i had an hp pavilion running windows 98

you're all old

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I am a young thrusting thing.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
i had a pentium that dual booted windows 3.1 and os/2 warp. os/2 warp probably sucked for doing actual work, but for a little kid it owned

when we installed windows 95 on it, it claimed that os/2 was incompatible with windows and refused to install until we deleted os/2

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

:eyepop:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

An evil cousin and a corrupt Muay Thai boxing promoter attempt to prevent Khit, the bicultural Thai/Scottish hero, from assuming his new title and inheriting a Highland castle, but have to contend with a determined Khit, hell-bent on protecting his lover, brother, and three sons.

Fate drops Khit, the bicultural Thai/Scottish hero, into the Highlands of Scotland when he inherits a title and Highland castle. An evil cousin from his new life and corrupt Muay Thai boxing promoter from his old one plot to eliminate Khit and his family. With a lover, twin baby sons, and an adopted eight-year-old boy, Khit uses his brain, brawn, and extensive resources to try and outwit the villains. A hunt for a treasure of gold and the kidnapping of his son complicate the struggle to survive.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
kinda want to buy it just for laughs but its loving 8.99 lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so whats with the fuckin weasel/otter thing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i love the child face photosghopped on a old thai kickb oxers body

and that nathan fillian airburhsed face with lipstick

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

where does the otter fit into it

efb

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
i love the bicultural thai/scottish hero thats so white pagancow uses him for color calibration

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tactical Lesbian posted:

i had an hp pavilion running windows 98

you're all old

o ya that was mine too except Windows ME.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

jony ive aces posted:

probably this one op:

though i also had several real ones - first a microbee :australia: then several dos machines including a kickin rad monochrome laptop we got from my uncle that had the incredible machine until we lost everything in a doublespace fuckup. and a friend had a commodore 64 which was fun too

this book <3

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
the first time i saw a cga screen i lost my fuckin mind

"pc graphics wont get better than this" - me, 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

Nagato posted:

i had a pentium that dual booted windows 3.1 and os/2 warp. os/2 warp probably sucked for doing actual work, but for a little kid it owned

when we installed windows 95 on it, it claimed that os/2 was incompatible with windows and refused to install until we deleted os/2

no it didn't, got many jobs from knowing os/2. most of them were migrating from os/2 to windows :smith: guess your right, the signs were there all along

first/best computer was an amstrad pc6400dd

• Locked thread