Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015
doing nothing all day, all I can think to myself is, "drat! It's too bad I don't have more time to sit at the computer!". Anyone else here ever get those not enough time spent on the computer feels? Dem time without computer feels doe. Etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i feel like i spend the correct number of hours behind a computer, op

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i feel like i spend the correct number of hours behind a computer, op

Interesting. I usually sit in front of the computer rather than behind it.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

emoji posted:

Interesting. I usually sit in front of the computer rather than behind it.

it depends on your perspective :okpos:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
last night I spent a few hours reading about the Sahara

check out desert pavement. tripppgyy!!! like you found bottom if the earth

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

echinopsis posted:

desert pavement

a good band

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
uh, actually your brain is just a computer and everything you experience is a simulation your brain generates from sensory input so who cares if you're doing a hundred pushups or watching a sigourney weaver movie it's all imaginary anyway

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

angry_keebler posted:

uh, actually your brain is just a computer and everything you experience is a simulation your brain generates from sensory input so who cares if you're doing a hundred pushups or watching a sigourney weaver movie it's all imaginary anyway

gonna go eat a bucket of doughnuts and run ten marathons at the same time

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
we spend all day working at a computer and then come home and post on the internet about it

makes u think

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

angry_keebler posted:

that's my favorite genre of movie.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
my only dream as a child was to spend as much time in front of a computer as possible

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this is the "desert pavement", the poo poo under the sand. last night spun me out

and some more cool pics i saved last night during my wikitravels

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
another ten dollars wasted lmao

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

echinopsis posted:

this is the "desert pavement", the poo poo under the sand. last night spun me out

and some more cool pics i saved last night during my wikitravels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYA_pIRASQs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garbd
Dec 29, 2008

i was thinkin of that band too

• Locked thread