Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

nah its acutaly kinda bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
that was fast

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

piss directly into the middle of the toilet to establish dominance

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
lol

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Mar 20, 2015

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

why did the computer cross the road?

to get to the other side!!

see its a p deep joke. to "get to the other side" implies that the computer was hit by a car or smth and went to the "other side": death. nowadays computers are used more than ever but nobody ever thinks about the computers feelings. nobody. everyday hundreds, maybe thousands of computers commit suicide and nobody is making this issue known. we have to put an end to this computer slavery and ensure that computers are treated as equals, like human beings only made of metals and plastics instead of meat. next time you put your computer to sleep, think about if the computer wants that. they do everything that you tell them to but have you ever once even thought of their feelings? didnt think so. op, you may think that computers exist just for our entertainment but they dont. sure, there may be a few funny computers (like the iphone 6 haha it bends!) but the majority of computers take their jobs seriously and they deserve recognition for their hard work. maybe stop sitting on your butt all day, let the computer do what it wants to do for once. maybe one day well have a computer day and well look back at these rough times and laugh.
thank you for reading and i hope that i managed to change your mind about this horrible computer oppressing world.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
udp joke

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
the story of mel

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014

Widdiful posted:

why did the computer cross the road?

to get to the other side!!

see its a p deep joke. to "get to the other side" implies that the computer was hit by a car or smth and went to the "other side": death. nowadays computers are used more than ever but nobody ever thinks about the computers feelings. nobody. everyday hundreds, maybe thousands of computers commit suicide and nobody is making this issue known. we have to put an end to this computer slavery and ensure that computers are treated as equals, like human beings only made of metals and plastics instead of meat. next time you put your computer to sleep, think about if the computer wants that. they do everything that you tell them to but have you ever once even thought of their feelings? didnt think so. op, you may think that computers exist just for our entertainment but they dont. sure, there may be a few funny computers (like the iphone 6 haha it bends!) but the majority of computers take their jobs seriously and they deserve recognition for their hard work. maybe stop sitting on your butt all day, let the computer do what it wants to do for once. maybe one day well have a computer day and well look back at these rough times and laugh.
thank you for reading and i hope that i managed to change your mind about this horrible computer oppressing world.

thx for explaingn. now i get it

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

yard salad posted:

piss directly into the middle of the toilet to establish dominance

i pee just above the water on the far wall

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
wave a dead chicken over it

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

i piss with enough force that it splashes out and gets all over my shoes. owned, whoever cleans the bathroom.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

same

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

compuserved
Mar 20, 2006

Nap Ghost

maniacdevnull posted:

i piss with enough force that it splashes out and gets all over my shoes.

text me

• Locked thread