Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.apple.com/about/ergonomics/seat.html

no other company has enough power and will to research and become a general preventative healthcare provider

and to win contracts to supply the us government with beuaracy and regulations about using apple products and reading apple website

i mean they got the fit thing. next thing: state mandatory fascist fitness training camps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i made sure to use the apple webicon - because my trhread title was very vague and clickbaity

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ugh this thread wasnt a dream it actually happened

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

More like a nightmare.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
actually theyre more like night terrors but they happen while im awake wtf is life for other people like anyway

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
am i normal

pram
Jun 10, 2001
chome.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
at least

pram
Jun 10, 2001
please report to your local ergonomics officer for your annual desk safety briefing

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

please report to your local ergonomics officer for your annual desk safety briefing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

• Locked thread