Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Set Jettison

life is also an illusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Volkerball posted:

lmao

(horrible poo poo)

that man is dead

I could sit here and rhetorically ask what exactly is wrong with you that you would post that, or post it in byob, or laugh about it. I could sit here and armchair psychoanalyze you. I could call you a string of things that are all insulting and all true.

But you aren't even worth that.

rip, Pedro Aguayo Jr.

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Please dont post hosed up stuff like ppl dying, that one guy with the av I made

ok. it's hosed up he died, but they just left him laying on that rope for a while when he probably could not breath the way he was laying, and then they were shaking him real hard when he had probably a neck and head injury. and the whole time they were still luchadoring. it was the mexicoest thing i've ever seen. they don't do dying people very well there.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes

meteloides posted:

I could sit here and rhetorically ask what exactly is wrong with you that you would post that, or post it in byob, or laugh about it. I could sit here and armchair psychoanalyze you. I could call you a string of things that are all insulting and all true.

But you aren't even worth that.

rip, Pedro Aguayo Jr.

lol this is the website that has like 10 frontpage articles making fun of 9/11 u know that right

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Metelotides: that's messed up that the video of someone dying was posted
Greg: lol have u been on the internetz b4 XD [Le trollefaecs]

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Ace of Baes
death is funny

----------------

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
haha his mom probably watched

ulvir

[volkerball watching a documentary about holocaust]: lmao did you see they way the corpses are just piled on top of carriages by the hundres. jews didn't do dying with dignity all that well

ulvir

[volkerball, after being grounded for a month, when his mum caught him pissing himself laughing while watching ISIS execution videos]: It's called being ironic?!? Jeez! *slams door*

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

derail on deathchat, do you think darnielle could become edgier if he changed his name to damnielle

Brexit the Frog

suicide bi cop posted:

zopilote machine is their best album

lol if you really think this

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
those other wrestler guys probably knew something was seriously wrong with their buddy, and they still finished the show with a bang. Goddamn

I'm not a big wrestling fan or anything, but I met a lot of amateur-level dudes who do it and they're all really nice people who genuinely love to entertain.

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Al Borland

by XyloJW
:vince:
wow...

And they still kept going.

----------------

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

Damp Star Baby posted:

those other wrestler guys probably knew something was seriously wrong with their buddy, and they still finished the show with a bang. Goddamn

I'm not a big wrestling fan or anything, but I met a lot of amateur-level dudes who do it and they're all really nice people who genuinely love to entertain.

my freind cut in front of a wrestler dude at a club that went ot the same gym as us

he had red spiked hair and looked fucken dum

wrestle your way out of THAT one

Volkerball

by FactsAreUseless

ulvir posted:

[volkerball watching a documentary about holocaust]: lmao did you see they way the corpses are just piled on top of carriages by the hundres. jews didn't do dying with dignity all that well

ulvir posted:

[volkerball, after being grounded for a month, when his mum caught him pissing himself laughing while watching ISIS execution videos]: It's called being ironic?!? Jeez! *slams door*

dang

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

A LOVELY LAD posted:

my freind cut in front of a wrestler dude at a club that went ot the same gym as us

he had red spiked hair and looked fucken dum

wrestle your way out of THAT one

*suplexes u till u luv me*

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

• Locked thread