Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
me and sub harrison were going to go ice fishing buut then we didnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub Harrison

E3 Keynote posted:

me and sub harrison were going to go ice fishing buut then we didnt

We can still go ice fishing friend there's still over a foot of ice on the water at the cabim

Sub Harrison

Catch a mud trout if we're lucky probably a couple winninish.

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
ok lets go fishing

Sub Harrison

Alright the auger is up there ready to go so should some rods. Grab some beer and bait at the irving and away we go.

Machai

My uncle loves to fish

He also likes to draw them

He made me some cool shirts

a cloth map

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
Just bought a new lure. I'm ready to fish.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i prefer to fish for compliments but i haven't done so well considering how bad my posting's been lately *looks around with desperate expectation*

landy.

BYOB Rachel posted:

i prefer to fish for compliments but i haven't done so well considering how bad my posting's been lately *looks around with desperate expectation*

aw, i think it's been pretty good :glomp:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

landy. posted:

aw, i think it's been pretty good :glomp:

haha oh well i don't know but if you say so *starts to cry*

ulvir

one time as a kid, probably 12, we were at what would directly translate as school camp out by the west coast, at a place that's a famous nesting spot for several different sea birds including puffins (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runde).

we went out to sea fishing from a boat for a full day and someone caught an angler, and was dumb enough to throw it in the same crate as the rest of the fish we caught. those things are incredibly feisty and can even survive for several hours out of water. it managed to swallow one of the cods we caught and when we were dissecting the angler we found it half digested inside of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

please listen to this fishin' song :banjo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQC2_NJj2iA

ty manifisto

• Locked thread