Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diqZBS-RTAw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
this will be the only movie i have seen in theaters this year, and the two years before this one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Kidz Bop voice:] This is very awesome!

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
its good that the movie only has video games from a hundred years ago that nobody cares about. its good they made a movie about video games coming to life and being badass for people who don't play video games and its good that adam sandler and keven whatshisname is in it. good looking movie. can't wait.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Throwdini posted:

its good that the movie only has video games from a hundred years ago that nobody cares about. its good they made a movie about video games coming to life and being badass for people who don't play video games and its good that adam sandler and keven whatshisname is in it. good looking movie. can't wait.

Pee Shy
Jan 23, 2011

GOO GAH Gah whe WAN sheh GAA boo!!!!!!!!! DADY No touch ME there!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish i could click >>>> here <<<<< to gently caress mallows boy rear end meat raw! WAUUUUGHHH!!!!!!

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

zen death robot posted:

It's not out yet

So he'll watch it when it is!

HHEALTHH posted:

Wish i could click >>>> here <<<<< to gently caress mallows boy rear end meat raw! WAUUUUGHHH!!!!!!

...what?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Gaming FTW.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Please report back on the movie when you see it

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
There are four ghost cars making this movie video game historically accurate and gets a thumbs up from me. Game on !

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
it will be really good or really bad with very little room in between

I did laugh at the Blinky car tho

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

this looks like loving garbage, like a bad joke come to life. thanks op

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
glad the mainstream media is finally paying attention to our way of life

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

in this world there are noc ontinues

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

skull wall posted:

Don't sign your posts.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
that movie looks epic

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Yo Imps! Le's like- uhhh- get some tickets to this movie and be like- SUPER ironic about it! Then, when the credits roll, we just like uh- have y'know like a big ol' circlejerk in the front part of the theater- like to be even more ironic, haha right? Last one to spunk pays for IHOP!!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Schnedwob posted:

Yo Imps! Le's like- uhhh- get some tickets to this movie and be like- SUPER ironic about it! Then, when the credits roll, we just like uh- have y'know like a big ol' circlejerk in the front part of the theater- like to be even more ironic, haha right? Last one to spunk pays for IHOP!!!

im gonna win

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Wario boice: i'm a gonna win!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

1. I don't watch Adam Sandler films ironically.
2. I don't jack off with other dudes.

gently caress you.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I heard that Ralph movie ok c/d

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

skull wall posted:

It's a longform version of the "Send more Chuck Berry" joke.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
When does this come out? Me and my fraternity brothers are looking for a good movie to watch before we kick off our Frat Game Night. We're going to play:

-Mario Kart
-The Smash Brothers
- FIFA
- Halo 2

Will this movie fulfill our lust for Epic?

• Locked thread