Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
What's the deal with airline peanuts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k-6KCLk7DA

drilldo squirt

That rat is going to murder someone.

----------------

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I think those lady rats only exist in his brain

drilldo squirt

They are just him with lipstick on so you might be right.

----------------

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.
and why do speed limits keep going down? are children getting slower?

lumpycnt

Pax Technica posted:

and why do speed limits keep going down? are children getting slower?

they are, the kids of yonder were agile little shits - resulting in high speed car chases and dangerous to the rest of us.

luckily the rampant obesity epidemic turned the kids today into landwhales, cant run, so most of them can be dealt with in 1-2 gear at low reps

all it takes is a nudge so they fall over, its not like they can get up again and it doesnt take long for em to asphyxiate under their own weight.

i heard you went to jail in antarctica, things sure changed while you were locked up huh

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

THE FUTURE

:wow:

drilldo squirt

lumpycnt posted:

they are, the kids of yonder were agile little shits - resulting in high speed car chases and dangerous to the rest of us.

luckily the rampant obesity epidemic turned the kids today into landwhales, cant run, so most of them can be dealt with in 1-2 gear at low reps

all it takes is a nudge so they fall over, its not like they can get up again and it doesnt take long for em to asphyxiate under their own weight.

i heard you went to jail in antarctica, things sure changed while you were locked up huh

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

THE FUTURE

Nice.

----------------

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.

lumpycnt posted:

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE

THE FUTURE

drilldo squirt

That post is bad, and I don't like it.

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i love gbs

drilldo squirt

What I don't like is your grammar.

----------------

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.

drilldo squirt posted:

What I don't like is your grammar.

your mouths writing fyad your byob cant cash, sucka

drilldo squirt

Pax Technica posted:

your mouths writing fyad your byob cant cash, sucka

I don't know what this means but, screw you jerk.

----------------

Pax Technica

A very technical peace.

drilldo squirt posted:

lumpycnt

drilldo squirt posted:

pls stop using grammar and the bigger letters, i find it offensive and i cant get my creative juices going

Grass Effect
if byob had a printing press, the upper case would have to be way too high for everyone to reach.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
If we had a printing press there would have been like two fatal accidents by now and a bunch of us would be missing fingers

lumpycnt

Harime Nui posted:

If we had a printing press there would have been like two fatal accidents by now and a bunch of us would be missing fingers

no need for 10 fingers when you never use the shift key

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

Harime Nui posted:

word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpycnt

byob is very handicapped-friendly
only one decent eye needed to look at good posts
&
only 1 arm and at least two fingers to quote cool posters good posts

• Locked thread