Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
h and gums to yhellow and blue and everybody wigs the hell out and tells you to fix it but do they tell that to ppl with blue hair????no!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
life aint fair to the trend setters

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i refuse to shower or bathe because the green stink lines that come off of me look cool as hell but i get a ton of poo poo for it while the kids with ear gauges practically get reparations from fifteen years ago when ppl were freaked out about it!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

Gauges are still gross imo

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
what about the accompanying mario sleeve and goatee

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Gauges are still gross imo

but they are acceptable now while my cool styles arent??? put big holes in your ears but dont get cool stink lines or new teeth+gum color???

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Gay men used to take mercury to cure stds and got black teeth

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
yeah i know...you arent the only person who drinks Snapple

----------------

Piso Mojado

WetNightmare posted:

yeah i know...you arent the only person who drinks Snapple

fuck. marry. t-rex

what im trying to say here is buy a nice grill and dont put gaps in your ears

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
haha yeah sure let me just take all these rubber bands off my chest braids too while im at it, conforming myself to society's visual aesthetics

----------------

Meatsplosion

+3 Meat Elemental
fucken hipster teeths

FutonForensic

blue teeth just makes me think you ate a popsicle imo

"mmm look at me suckin on this big blue freezer dick, can't wait to stain my intestines Smurf-style"

fuck. marry. t-rex

FutonForensic posted:

blue teeth just makes me think you ate a popsicle imo

"mmm look at me suckin on this big blue freezer dick, can't wait to stain my intestines Smurf-style"

I think blue teeth are cool now, OP.

fuck. marry. t-rex

For a while there I thought blue teeth were abnormal and gross.

However, now that I've made the mental connection to my 80s and 90s childhood [as well as my confusing sexual blossoming, which latched on to children's media] and the classic beloved cartoon The Smurfs, I love blue teeth.

google THIS

imo blue teeth show that you are technologically savvy and green stink lines show that you are environmentally conscious

Lil Cunty

it's a slippery slope

blue teeth today, burning your draft cards on main st. tmrw

ty crap

ty landy

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
wow my teeth are yellow not blue my gums are blue

----------------

GEExCEE

soo tired of everyone assuming I'm a goth because my teeth are black and all my clothes are dark. just becasue i never wash does NOT mean I worship SATAN!

playground tough
my teets blue

ron color
plaque candy daddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
my green stink lines are rad as hell though they are long as hell now and strong as hell now too in the sense that they can grab things for me in fact i would go as far as to say i am like dr octopus but the stink lines instead

----------------

• Locked thread