Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Hey gang,

You may be noticing some changes in your bodyGiP. HairThreads where there wasn't hairthreads before. Don't worry, you're just becoming a man I just wanted to mix things up a bit.

Here's a list of the changers I have planned:
  1. Service threads will just persist. No need to refresh them every month. I may ask for them to be rebooted from time to time and I tend to follow them casually and may update the thread titles like I do for the drunk/current events thread. If you think you have something particularly witty, shoot me a PM and I'll change it.
  2. New chat thread. The drunk thread is dead, long live the chat thread. This new thread which will be rebooted monthly for freshness combines the vet thread and the drunk thread.
  3. New rules and resource threads. This is still a work in progress but I'm planning on consolidating some of the resource threads to reduce the number of stickies we have in the forum. If anyone wants to volunteer to rewrite the OP of any of them let me know.
  4. Ask a copgoon thread will be a resource thread. This thread will be rebooted to be a resource for the SA forums to ask about law enforcement.
That's it, nothing major or scary. Like I said when I first floated the idea I'm not looking to make any major changes in the tone or type of posting in GiP, I just felt like it was time for a bit of a refresh. Feel free to use this thread for questions or feedback.

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Mar 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Well since we can't have IKs, I suggest you probate painsaw for his mohawk pic.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
We just don't have the traffic or numbers to justify IKs :(

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Just make shim a mod then.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
in a sense we are all kings of the idiots

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

ATTICA

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Uncle N4I, sometimes my friends postcount gets larger when he touches the post button. Is this normal? I'm asking for a friend.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Delete forum ban all vets.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I was posting a whole lot the other day, and now it burns a little when I post. What's going on? :ohdear:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
permaban all nobles

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

permaban HDI

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
:q:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Make me a mod on 4/15 every year, tia.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

No don't. He's a national treasure.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reign Of Pain posted:

Already filed and got a return, suck it pig.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Reign Of Pain posted:

Make shim a mod on 4/20 of every year

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Already filed and got a return, suck it pig.

same

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I'll stop you dirty taxpayers from getting anything back next year!!! :argh:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reign Of Pain posted:

I'll stop you dirty taxpayers from getting anything back next year!!! :argh:

Good luck finding an audit reason, I don't own land and I take the standard deductible.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Good luck finding an audit reason, I don't own land and I take the standard deductible.

You have been randomly selected by the IRS to be audited for income tax compliance. Bend over.

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Helldump Immunity. posted:

permaban all nobles

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

USMC503 posted:

Just make shim a mod then.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005