Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I am not trying to start a fight or anything I just wanna discuss anti-feminism and why it should be supported.Most feminist like to tell anyone who would identify as such a misogynist which in my opinion is like a nazi saying you only disagree with them because you hate white people. Personally I am an anti-feminist because I fail to see Neofeminism do anything towards actual gender issues and are more focused solely on giving women more advantages in life. The issue is sometimes the issues they are "solving" are not in anyway real or other times are either directly dis empowering or are simply ignoring the rights of men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-856637/why-are-you-an-anti-feminist

----------------

drilldo squirt

Well a lot of feminists are the sexist ones themselves. They seem to demand that every video game and movie star a female character and companies should go out of their way to make a character female. Wot? A lot of them also just contradict themselves. For instant a saw a video of a feminist complaining about females being seen as objects and sex tools on Mass Effect because you can have sex with them but if they did any research they'd know you can have sex with males too. A lot of feminist don't seem to be fighting for equality, they seem to be fighting for superiority. Sexifying a woman in a videogame or movie is wrong but if it's a male oh ho ho who cares.

----------------

alnilam

eh

mycophobia
why do you keep making these godawful threads

treasure bear

mycophobia posted:

why do you keep making these godawful threads

people keep posting in them

drilldo squirt

I don't understand your question. You read the last one, right?

----------------

BIG BIC SQUAD

drilldo squirt posted:

I am not trying to start a fight or anything

lol

drilldo squirt

Cumt posted:

people keep posting in them

It's like they physically can't stop themselves.

----------------

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

drilldo squirt posted:

It's like they physically can't stop themselves.

I lean up close to you and whisper into your ear, "c u m"

Rodatose fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Apr 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdorableStar

:patriot:

Nice av.

• Locked thread