Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
I'm Janet lanky is a Japanize rument game featuring a plucky young guitarist who's trying to get to get first gig. On the way she losses hey goat and needs to replace or. She meets several miracle characters who yeah get life layoffs and help her get to the show. She, admixing other things, had to put our a for, babysit honeyed if children, make her own guitar by scratch and preform for her life on a mysterious island. The through sections is this have ate incredible and have yet to be Nautches by any other have done. This game soon always have a special place in my heart and with that I give it a ten or if ten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No phone made in the past 5 years is this bad at auto correct. Are you trying to pull wool over my rear end? gently caress you. Grow up.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Wormskull posted:

No phone made in the past 5 years is this bad at auto correct. Are you trying to pull wool over my rear end? gently caress you. Grow up.

Maybe OP just has mongo idiot thumbs.

OP, are your thumbs normal or mongo?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

haha that review wasn't right at all, I assume, I didn't look at it really

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

autocorrect this thread *Imp Zone gets changed to Gas Chamber*

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

The whole forum? :ohdear:

:twisted:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Um Jammer Lammy is a very excellent rhythm game and very easily the best out of the entire PaRappa trilogy.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Try typing more carefully so that your phone posts can be understood by others. Show a little courtesy OP.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
See unlike the op who sucks and can't type i use swype which had no problems whatsoever and is incredibly%epic

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Try typing more carefully so that your phone posts can be understood by others. Show a little courtesy OP.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

YPS.

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.

:agreed:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fuauto Correct dot com.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kuato correct dot com

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

must... not... make... race joke!

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
there should be a car repair place called auto correct lmao (for the millenials out there)

Dec 26, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Kuato correct dot com

quaid, start the spellchecker

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

• Locked thread