Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Warcraft 3
gently caress yeah!
I prefer non-Blizzard RTS games (retard option)
View Results

• Locked thread
Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
So did Stux get banned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

gannyGrabber posted:

Listen he posted the link and told us to watch the stream, so I did. Everything's fair in love and warcraft 3.

This is me after winning... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKBLf-crl0Y

grannyGrabber posted:

he guyys dark deeds is cool

2 minutes later posted:

you'll never guess who the monster is!!!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

I never said dark deeds was cool. Dark deeds is poo poo!!!

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

gannyGrabber posted:

I never said dark deeds was cool. Dark deeds is poo poo!!!

Let's not say things that we can't take back.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Dark Deeds is only fun if everyone has roughly the same idea of what they're doing. Otherwise everyone flails around for 20 minutes until there's a win/loss that nobody really expected to happen.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
My plan from the get go was always to rush as many dudes as possible early and stomp through everybody, it's just that knowing where to start made things happen a bit faster! The number one mistake people make in games like that is that they assume that their teammates don't want to to kill them mistakenly, which is untrue.

I am eagerly awaiting the next wc3 goon night :3:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Every night could be wc3 goon night and I'd be happy with it.

We need to play FFT at some point though. And SWAT if we get enough.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
http://wc3.nibbits.com/maps/view/131091/revenge-of-the-niggers-v14d

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Parasite 2 and Dark Deeds are like Space Station 13, except fun.

Jurassic Park Survival is a Good Map too.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Anatharon posted:

Parasite 2 and Dark Deeds are like Space Station 13, except fun.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ALSO unlike space station 13, there are video games which are fun to play and look at... hosed up i know

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

gannyGrabber posted:

My plan from the get go was always to rush as many dudes as possible early and stomp through everybody, it's just that knowing where to start made things happen a bit faster! The number one mistake people make in games like that is that they assume that their teammates don't want to to kill them mistakenly, which is untrue.

I am eagerly awaiting the next wc3 goon night :3:

i was playing like that, it's just not possible to fight out four different armies within the span of 10 minutes

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

darealkooky posted:

i was playing like that, it's just not possible to fight out four different armies within the span of 10 minutes

You got what you deserved, goddamn priests/sorcs just makes people want to kill you!

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
alright sounds like a semi success but the planning phase was pretty bad and bungled but then again goons

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
I realized right after posting this thread that a tournament wouldn't work because most people would just flake, and also :effort: I might try again sometime but next time I'll just pick a game and a date and tell people to show up if they want to

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
We should warcraft 3 today/tomorrow. get some wc3 going, on the internet, with lots of goons

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Anyone still playing this? Is there a channel or anything even active anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
We played once but I think everyone's mad at me for being a scoundrel.

• Locked thread