Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG BIC SQUAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

god drat, that's awesome

Pedantra

by Lowtax

joke_explainer posted:

The Backseat Modder constantly calls out bans, or 'mods?' or what have you. Can be modified with Ironic.
The Most Pitiful Class Of Political Theorist tries to model and understand SA dynamics and power shifts, often hinting at secret knowledge of what's to come from 'behind the scenes' to seem more connected. Can be a mysterious figure, but at the end of the day no one wants to be this guy.
Forums Judas encourages users to post their ideas no matter how bad, but only to inflict incredible owns on them. Enjoy your silver, Forums Judas...
The Skyrimnomicon only answers posts in flavor text from RPG books. Magic cards are ok too.
The Undateable laments his romance trouble in every post. We already have plenty of this guy in the rest of SA, let's steer clear of that one.
The Recycler either reuses old thread material to make new threads and pretends he just half-remembered it and thought he made it up, or he's really into rehashing old bicycling arguments.

Man, if only they put these things in alphabetical order or something. Just all over the place.

Mash that's actually a pretty good gimmick. Which is kind of embarrassing, as I didn't intend any actual gimmicks to come out of this, but it's cool anyway

im already all of these

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

I love the little crown

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

Miss Psychosis

bwatts

i love them

bacalou

i should draw more yobbers probably

BIG BIC SQUAD

crust munch posted:

i should draw more yobbers definitely

Wertjoe

Your bwatts looks like Karl Pilkington.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

joke_explainer posted:

The Undateable laments his romance trouble in every post. We already have plenty of this guy in the rest of SA, let's steer clear of that one.

Thank you everybody for your input but I think this is my true destiny

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Man this thread has been good but you know what hasn't? My d ating lifestyle. I have recently been alone at no fault of my own

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
not only did you steal my gimmick, you did it better than me

god damnit

BIG BIC SQUAD

Mash posted:

god damnit

The world is cruel and unforgiving

bacalou

Mash posted:

god damnit

Mom with a blog

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

The world is cruel and unforgiving

Mom with a blog

BIG BIC SQUAD

Everything will be alright in the end, lil buddy

Mom with a blog

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

Everything will be alright in the end, lil buddy

Mom with a blog

little buddy has leg problems

cuntman.net

idgi

verily carefree

:buddy::hf:

fuck. marry. t-rex

vapoursquid posted:

write all your posts in yiddish

That's not possible because it's a made up language with only 10 or so words

Miss Psychosis

I like that my names red.

joke_explainer

No... it can't end like this. Tebulot. You can stop this now, before we both die. Or we go out together. All you have to do is shoot straight.

*starts manically chasing Tebulot through a decaying, leaking building in the pouring rain*

joke_explainer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlQIgi8zm_U

(watch in 720p)

treasure bear

:prepop:

Piso Mojado

watching in 420d

Miss Psychosis

Lol

Bwee

vote this thread 5 you dummies

Pedantra

by Lowtax

hahaha

----------------

beer pal

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

(click for gifv (11 meg compressed), apparently a 50 meg gifs are too extreme for some posters, the first at 1920x1080 one was >50 gigs so 50 megs seemed small enough)

joke_explainer fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Apr 4, 2015

• Locked thread