Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I'm playing morrowind again and the main no problem is I've got this amulet of light but it doesn't shoot a light, it shoots a thing that lights up people (but not me) and the dungeons on solsteheim are dark as poo poo

I found a torch though so its all good. there was a guy in the bar who was on some sort of rampage starting fights with everyone and it reminded me very much of morrowind gold edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
the draugr in bloodmoon are a lot better than the ones in skyrim.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

vug posted:

I'm playing morrowind again and the main no problem is I've got this amulet of light but it doesn't shoot a light, it shoots a thing that lights up people (but not me) and the dungeons on solsteheim are dark as poo poo

I found a torch though so its all good. there was a guy in the bar who was on some sort of rampage starting fights with everyone and it reminded me very much of morrowind gold edition

crank up your gamma for a free nightvision spell

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

extremely CHIM

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Do I make you horny?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

man nurse posted:

Do I make you horny?
I don't know if I like the new Dagoth Ur dialogue.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

vug posted:

lmao if you don't have a constant effect night eye amulet

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

So this guide refers to this url for .ini fixes, but it no longer exists. Any other site where I can find it?

V Edit: Thanks, man!

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Apr 9, 2015

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

VisAbsoluta posted:

So this guide refers to this url for .ini fixes, but it no longer exists. Any other site where I can find it?

https://web.archive.org/web/20081013115229/http://www.yacoby.net/es/forum/9/6027921165763400.html

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

RIP, OP.

Dec 26, 2012

surprised it took that long tbh

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Rip, thanks for the thread.

Goldmine

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
who will save morrowind now

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
why do guys hate this dude so much. he made some pretty funny morrowind videos.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

sector_corrector posted:

The admins are just upset that Bonzi did what no one else had the kwama eggs to do.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Dec 26, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

everyone loves him, but he's not free

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

The admins are just upset that Bonzi did what no one else had the kwama eggs to do.

word up brotha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're gonna arrest me for calling a Redguard an N'Wah?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

I love BonziBuddy but he ironically scammed someone out of a couple hundred bux in SA-Mart and these things have their price

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)
Unban the OP

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I love BonziBuddy but he ironically scammed someone out of a couple hundred bux in SA-Mart and these things have their price

He earned that money.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
only the good die young

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

you either die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain, godspeed bonzibuddy

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
unban gigs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it stinks and every bethesda softworks game is a pile of crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

"But I have won this place and power by right of conquest. By right of daring and enterprise. I will not risk it to cunning and deceit. I offer you no deals. If you are my enemy, I cannot trust you. And even if you are not my enemy, I cannot let you live."

-SA Mods, to BonziBuddy

• Locked thread