Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I bought a pack of cigarettes from a sushi shop today. It seems fishy that they're the only place to get smokes downtown on a weekday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Hick Magnet posted:

I bought a pack of cigarettes from a sushi shop today. It seems fishy that they're the only place to get smokes downtown on a weekday

Funnypost Collabo arriving in Phoenix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJO_yCtwquE

deep dish peat moss

Oh my god.

deep dish peat moss

I just realized Sunday is not a weekday.

dogcrash truther

Hick Magnet posted:

I just realized Sunday is not a weekday.

It's also Easter

joke_explainer

i'm sad nobody liked the video. was it because I used adobe caslon instead of goudy old style in the title, like the original movie? i was worried that would stand out

joke_explainer

if its just that hick magnet looks like poo poo, his AV is really tiny... if he has a high quality version laying around I'll remake it

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

joke_explainer posted:

i'm sad nobody liked the video. was it because I used adobe caslon instead of goudy old style in the title, like the original movie? i was worried that would stand out

i liked it and understood the reference

joke_explainer

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

i liked it and understood the reference

thank you. I wish I had spent longer on it now but it was a fun idea at the time

deep dish peat moss

joke_explainer posted:

My Oh My God was in reference to the video.

joke_explainer

Hick Magnet posted:

My Oh My God was in reference to the video.

ohhhhhhh poo poo I thought it was just in reference to not realizing sunday was not a weekend. drat. okay, sorry I need constant validation from the internet apparently

deep dish peat moss

April 17 update: The City truly is magical, I was able to order Orange Chicken, a Chorizo breakfast burrito, and Biscuits & Gravy all from the same restaurant. Godbless.

treasure bear

Hick Magnet posted:

April 17 update: The City truly is magical, I was able to order Orange Chicken, a Chorizo breakfast burrito, and Biscuits & Gravy all from the same restaurant. Godbless.

there's quite a lot of different food in this post so i broke it down into colors to better understand it

it looks good

Bwee

Cumt posted:

there's quite a lot of different food in this post so i broke it down into colors to better understand it

it looks good

deep dish peat moss

I'm eating a 5 pixel representation of goatse

Bwee
Cumt can you please do that with other food posts

treasure bear

Bwee posted:

Cumt can you please do that with other food posts

okay i'll try

Pinche Rudo

The most common litter you see are discarded plastic flasks of Royal Gate Vodka

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

Afro Doug

macaroni and cheese. rosé wine

fuck. marry. t-rex

Hick Magnet posted:

It wasn't until I moved to the city that I realized: Mankind is so technologically advanced that we've paint the drat sky black.

when you live in the hood the skyscrapers are as far as stars

deep dish peat moss

Cumt posted:

it looks good

Urban Trifare
5-Pixel Representation of Goatse.... WITH ring! Piccolo care-peeled potatoes, savory mellow onion, light white depressione salsa. $24.95

fuck. marry. t-rex

Cumt posted:

okay i'll try

gonna print that out with the names of the food as the title.

your gonna be the next rothko

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
eating a pint of ben and jerry's is sometimes the highlight of my day. only sometimes though

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

joke_explainer

Make a menu with no text, just dividers and vertical bars the color of the food to be served. Select by pointing

My god what a gimmick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

April 18 update: I traded a guy a roll of quarters for 5 pre-rolled joints. I call this program Rolls for Rolls.

• Locked thread