Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
pros:

- Pretty good for optical mice. Shiny surfaces are no more problem.

cons:

- Can cause your aim in Counter Strike Global Offensive to jump if the mouse leaves the matt accidentally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
if you're a real counter-strike pro you use high enough sensitivity where you really only need to move your mouse 1 inch or so to spin around a full 360 degrees

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
i dunno op i use one of these because im a huge human being http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F3U4TQS/

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Phoenixan posted:

if you're a real counter-strike pro you use high enough sensitivity where you really only need to move your mouse 1 inch or so to spin around a full 360 degrees

Uhh, How about you check your facts boy. The Counter Strike thread in the games forums fully recommends ten inches for a 360. Get wrecked mohterfuicker.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i use a belkin mouse mat w/ an integrated wrist rest op. thx fore asking

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
one of my bosses uses a trackball b/c he's too old to know how to use CAD anymore

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i use a plain black mousepad, op

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I know someone who uses a trackball but he uses linux too so

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

black pete posted:

Uhh, How about you check your facts boy. The Counter Strike thread in the games forums fully recommends ten inches for a 360. Get wrecked mohterfuicker.
lol you read the games forum

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I have a free mousepad I got from DFI. it's also a cutting pad. the silk screened measuring grid is rubbing off where I use it most.

faxlore
Sep 24, 2014

a blue star tattoo for you!

lol if u play cs:go with higher than 2.8 sens @ 400dpi

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

faxlore posted:

lol if u played cs at higher than 400x300

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

i've coated all objects in my household with a super-slippery space-age polymer that is incapable of being wet through standard means

my mouse glides across my desk with almost no friction. poo poo's like an air-hockey table.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

duTrieux. posted:

i've coated all objects in my household with a super-slippery space-age polymer that is incapable of being wet through standard means

text me

please

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
the anime one with tits, op

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

pram posted:

i use a belkin mouse mat w/ an integrated wrist rest op. thx fore asking

same

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Phoenixan posted:

lol you read the games forum

the ppl in that thread believe that playing at a lower res makes it easier to hit people because the pixels are physically larger on screen

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

black pete posted:

the ppl in that thread believe that playing at a lower res makes it easier to hit people because the pixels are physically larger on screen

um

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
my company has company logo mousepads to help reinforce branding and increase morale

• Locked thread