Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
Every good thread goes to PYF to die.

edit: Oh poo poo, top of the page. Ummmmm, *dances awkwardly*

D1Sergo fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Apr 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty certain all goons require some type of vacuum sealed environment to act as a echo chamber to give them a solid base for their posting - poo poo for some people it becomes the basis for their entire lives. The only thing that will make them join the rest of the normal population and leave the loving inclusiveness of their echo chamber (someone listening to them AND quoting them, two experiences most goons were denied in childhood) is when a mod or FYAD gently caress with their thread (or are perceived to be). The loving funniest poo poo is that goons will literally latch to anything (fancy pens, racist Alabama hotdog man, fat people, work accidents) and post about it for 4 god drat years day in and day out without thinking it's weird or probably bad for their brain and development as a person. Hell - most of them will make or post in a crybaby bitch thread like this one to ask why the 12 retards in their crew can't keep clogging the forums with their giant thread that stopped being unrecycled jokes or the same posts 2 years and 500 pages ago. Goons will defend this as a "funny" thread and then denounce that the Mods Must Be Crazy to remove content in favor of whatever the current GBS drum beat is (i.e. REDDITORS!!!, SJW!!!, PEOPLE POSTING CUCK AND GAY!!!) Seriously, every single goon falls in to this trap of horrible posting and lovely nerd opinions no one gives a gently caress about. Even more than they all seem to love abusing animals and having Offensive Sex that gets them on some sort of registry.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

I'm pretty certain all goons require some type of vacuum sealed environment to act as a echo chamber to give them a solid base for their posting - poo poo for some people it becomes the basis for their entire lives. The only thing that will make them join the rest of the normal population and leave the loving inclusiveness of their echo chamber (someone listening to them AND quoting them, two experiences most goons were denied in childhood) is when a mod or FYAD gently caress with their thread (or are perceived to be). The loving funniest poo poo is that goons will literally latch to anything (fancy pens, racist Alabama hotdog man, fat people, work accidents) and post about it for 4 god drat years day in and day out without thinking it's weird or probably bad for their brain and development as a person. Hell - most of them will make or post in a crybaby bitch thread like this one to ask why the 12 retards in their crew can't keep clogging the forums with their giant thread that stopped being unrecycled jokes or the same posts 2 years and 500 pages ago. Goons will defend this as a "funny" thread and then denounce that the Mods Must Be Crazy to remove content in favor of whatever the current GBS drum beat is (i.e. REDDITORS!!!, SJW!!!, PEOPLE POSTING CUCK AND GAY!!!) Seriously, every single goon falls in to this trap of horrible posting and lovely nerd opinions no one gives a gently caress about. Even more than they all seem to love abusing animals and having Offensive Sex that gets them on some sort of registry.

wow

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

The op being a former mod who closed the last one so he could make the new one.

every so often I'll be browsing, randomly think of this, and smile.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

tbf it is pretty dumb when mods move threads

i post in gbs because i understand the rules well enough to not get banned

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
I think I enjoy most the notion that FYAD is the place for a non-echo chamber of unfunny jokes posted over and over.

FYAD keeping threads fresh by posting *fart* over and over again.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

What bizzare trap have you just fallen into?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

HEY GUYS I FOUND IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
This thread has been condemned.

• Locked thread