Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

CAT BRUSH posted:

im sad that i didn't pay much attention to byob back when i first reg'd and while i love byob as it is now it's essentially the same as new coke

Yeah i think i joined SA not long before old byob got delete and i had just started reading it and thinking it was cool and that i should post there then boom gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

ignavus is mikey right

yeah

bwatts

Pedantra posted:

if anyone here reminds me a little of merko at all.... its bwatts

wow... thanks.

dogcrash truther

vice.com op-ed posted:

wow... thanks.

that's a typo, she meant gene peters

Stormyish

bwatts

ive never seen that.

Miss Psychosis

vice.com op-ed posted:

ive never seen that.

I think she made it herself.

Miss Psychosis

I'm going to print it, put it on my fridge, and tell my friends that it was the last thing my mentally disabled daughter drew before she died.

bwatts

stormyish please explain where that image comes from and how its a classic byob image

Miss Psychosis

vice.com op-ed posted:

stormyish please explain where that image comes from and how its a classic byob image

My dead kid made it. Show some respect.

bwatts

Miss Psychosis posted:

I'm going to print it, put it on my fridge, and tell my friends that it was the last thing my mentally disabled daughter drew before she died.

lol

FluffieDuckie

Bwee posted:

n-erg-gee was the fluffieduckie of old byob but was terrible instead of good

i think this is the nicest thing you've ever said about me

thank god this hasnt been lost. i don't think i'll ever be that funny again

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Stormyish

vice.com op-ed posted:

it doesn't have to be in byob to be byob

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FluffieDuckie

Stormyish posted:

it doesn't have to be in byob to be byob

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:cripes:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

gently caress you, stormyish.

• Locked thread