Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormyish

I'm honestly amazed the jar had shown up in one piece, what an irresponsible way to sell olives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

Haha seriously? What will the communist fucks down at wal mart think of next. [shakes head sadly] Thrown olives. God I hate what America has become.

Stormyish

a cess pit of economical irresponsibility
not every country just has food to throw around
the "food fight" was invented by the bourgeoisie to laugh at the poor

bwatts

Miss Psychosis posted:

Haha seriously? What will the communist fucks down at wal mart think of next. [shakes head sadly] Thrown olives. God I hate what America has become.

Miss Psychosis

Miss Psychosis fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Apr 7, 2015

joke_explainer

this was moderately funny, I had seen thrown vs placed olives before and thought it was vaguely amusing. also, you don't piss anyone off in it so that's nice. good work stormyish. I'm sorry I have nothing good to add

Miss Psychosis

joke_explainer posted:

this was moderately funny, I had seen thrown vs placed olives before and thought it was vaguely amusing. also, you don't piss anyone off in it so that's nice. good work stormyish. I'm sorry I have nothing good to add

Miss Psychosis

gently caress yes.

Miss Psychosis

This thread is going places.

Bwee
The olives meme

google THIS

let he who is without sin cast the first olive stone

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
were they home thrown or were they thrown on a farm

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

all olives are thrown when I'm around. Thrown into my mouth!

treasure bear

olives are a lot like grapes if you think about it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Cumt posted:

olives are a lot like grapes if you think about it

I like to drink a frothy mug of thick olive wine

Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

all olives are thrown when I'm around. Thrown into my mouth!

blegh

Pizzatime

did you have to catch the jar when you bought it

google THIS

I googled THIS and it's actually dumber than having a jar of olives thrown at you

joke_explainer

google THIS posted:

I googled THIS and it's actually dumber than having a jar of olives thrown at you

its just, a jar of olives, when they're placed, they're in neat little rows so the filling or whatever faces out. its fancy. thrown just = they sat where they lay, filled in jars and nobody cared about their position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!

Olives are funnier than I originally thought. Good post OP

• Locked thread