Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
I just finished GTA V and I feel so empty inside. I tried out GTA Online but I can't get over how it's set before the GTA V story. Help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sincx posted:

I just finished GTA V and I feel so empty inside. I tried out GTA Online but I can't get over how it's set before the GTA V story. Help?

Try going back to GBS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The fun of winnign the fight for the crate was way better than the lovely tshirt. which was a fake Dix shirt that said Dis instead.

Dis Nuts

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Part two is coming out next week. Anyone gonna hop on for old times sake?

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
ive been on and playing

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Part two is coming out next week. Anyone gonna hop on for old times sake?

Im going to. Id be playing a lot more but im beating Batman, Majoras Mask, and MGS3 so my plate is full

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'll probably be really busy with Metal Gear.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are the load times better yet. That poo poo drives me batty.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Firework launcher and a bunch of great american crap is back, and double money and XP until the 6th

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ok I will be buying that stuff.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

Firework launcher and a bunch of great american crap is back, and double money and XP until the 6th

:eyepop:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Would love to buy the musket, but Rockstar servers are offline.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

When you guys are swinging around the various shops to get your America poo poo, dont forget to go to the mask shop on the beach cuz theres some cool July 4th masks in there that are just random animals.. theres a black bird mask that looks really similar to the one from True Detective season 2. If you wear that with a suit and use the musket youll basically do a 100% accurate cosplay and ppl will think you're badass. Anyway I cant do it cause Im a girl, just wanted to let you guys know.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There's a mullet and I bet you can't buy it after this holiday which is loving bullshit because I like changing haircuts.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I have now spent 600 thousand dollars on American themed crap I will never look at or wear again, and that will probably disappear from my inventory some time in the near future.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The $50000 firework launcher's ammo can't be bought after the promotion ends, and it'll disappear from your inventory when it runs out. Fail.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ive had the american poo poo since the first fourth of july event on 360 so i think it all stays

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Ive had the american poo poo since the first fourth of july event on 360 so i think it all stays

Knuc U Kinte had some american poo poo on his dilz last summer... lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FcExZIuLYA

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Not really, my garage was just full of boars, topless women, and one dead ape. it kind of looked like some Cremaster poo poo. I got a ton of money the other day from some random dude. It's pretty fun. Right now i'm trying to learn how to do good tricks on the bmx.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It's pretty rare to run into someone whos hacking and is an rear end in a top hat with it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im completely addicted to going around and finding good spots to trick with the bmx, and trying to make sick lines to record. It feels like Skate. I dont know if the bmx physics are completely intentional but theres so many good spots to do cool poo poo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

A DLC where they just ripped off Matt Hoffman and Tony Hawk and made everything in the game world skateable would be awesome.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

A DLC where they just ripped off Matt Hoffman and Tony Hawk and made everything in the game world skateable would be awesome.

They even already have the epic animation system so when you gently caress up the grind on the stairs it looks awesome.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

Im completely addicted to going around and finding good spots to trick with the bmx, and trying to make sick lines to record. It feels like Skate. I dont know if the bmx physics are completely intentional but theres so many good spots to do cool poo poo

post some good spots, that sounds really fun

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

check out this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQ2FU82ZAs

Im nowhere near as good as this yet but when i have a good enough line Ill post it

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
That is some epic poo poo right there.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Here's a basic thing i just did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFmpJu3GYN8

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Its fun because with the limitations on actual tricks its more about finding gaps and lines that are interesting

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
made a quickie while sorting through some clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VEhUMd-Nfs

its really stupid that you have to be tabbed in for the video to upload and process, seriously wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
finally got this fucker to render/upload without locking up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy69ZEQyX34

• Locked thread