Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Linux Pirate posted:

im prolly gonna get yelled at for this but maybe just watch youtube on your home computer or laptop because smartphones are overrated trash and you should disconnect while out and about in public

lol if u aren't jacked in to the information superhighway 24/7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

lol if u aren't jacked in to the information superhighway 24/7

i'm a sham, a fraud, a cheat, a fake

a goddamned flimflam

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Radio Paranoia posted:

lol if u aren't jacked 24/7

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

:(

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
I like trolling youtube.com comments but then youtube.com sends you updates to let you know that someone replied but they only send you part of the response and they don't link you to context or anything. So I get random emails about responses to comments I made years ago with no clue what that comment was about. It's truly terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

I like trolling youtube.com comments but then youtube.com sends you updates to let you know that someone replied but they only send you part of the response and they don't link you to context or anything. So I get random emails about responses to comments I made years ago with no clue what that comment was about. It's truly terrible

youtube is getting revenge for your trolling by literally sticking your face into years old poop with every notification

• Locked thread