Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

One of the wheels on my chair broke off a few minutes ago so now I need to get a new one. what are some good tips, tricks, cheat codes, and FAQs wrt chairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

One of the wheels on my chair broke off a few minutes ago so now I need to get a new one. what are some good tips, tricks, cheat codes, and FAQs wrt chairs

Here Francis, buy this

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

Here Francis, buy this

gaming with bae

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The Taint Reaper posted:

Here Francis, buy this

An excellent coop gaming chair

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This chair would be perfect for you, OP.

The Win Group send's it's regards... You God drat TURD!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
if you buy a desk chair at staples, and buy the insurance for like $15 or whatever, you can then call the insurance in some time within the next 3 years and they send you a gift card for the price of the chair, you dont need to prove the chair is busted or anything its just a phone call

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
OP you need to repair your chair. if your gaming throne isn't a mess of packing foam and electrical tape, your not a real gamer. pwned.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

OP you need to repair your chair. if your gaming throne isn't a mess of packing foam and electrical tape, your not a real gamer. pwned.

No it's only indicative of your socio-economic status. only a pleb games on anything less than perfection.

Advice: Craigslist that poo poo. or just grab some friends and canvas the neighborhood on trash night. That's how we built our gamer weed den up in Buff. people throw away some perfectly good furnature.

Good times :allears:

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

SleepySonata posted:

No it's only indicative of your socio-economic status. only a pleb games on anything less than perfection.

Advice: Craigslist that poo poo. or just grab some friends and canvas the neighborhood on trash night. That's how we built our gamer weed den up in Buff. people throw away some perfectly good furnature.

enjoy your bedbugs and eczema, lmao

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Frank Horrigan posted:

enjoy your bedbugs and eczema, lmao

We always vetted our poo poo.

Man and this was the time of year we would pull everything out of the tool-shed and really clean house...

We keep everything neat n' tidy and then the property owners poo poo son burns our smash64 gooncave to the ground.

Anyway enjoy being a slob who can't put in minimum effort to stay clean :wave:

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

SleepySonata posted:

Man and this was the time of year we would pull everything out of the tool-shed and really clean house...

We keep everything neat n' tidy and then the property owners poo poo son burns our smash64 gooncave to the ground.

queer

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

SleepySonata posted:

nigga you dig through people's fuckin garbage for furniture

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
mmm...College....

Frank Horrigan posted:

nigga you dig through people's fuckin garbage for furniture

:a2m:

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Honest to god some of the nicer amherst hoods had perfectly good poo poo on the front lawn with the trash

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
*sleepysonata, digging through his neighbors trash* whaat I can't believe they threw out a perfectly good ham hock! It's barely got any coffee grounds on it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Having the nards to eat and live out of the trash is badass and punk as hell. Do not disrespect.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

some people see a thrashbin, sleepysonata sees a lootcrate ripe for the taking

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

qnqnx posted:

some people see a thrashbin, sleepysonata sees a lootcrate ripe for the taking

Wormskull posted:

Having the nards to eat and live out of the trash is badass and punk as hell. Do not disrespect.

Mi gente :byobear:

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
My desk chair is an old chair a Wendy's threw out that's like in really decent condition but it's still a Wendy's chair, no wheels or anything

Soral
May 30, 2009

Wormskull posted:

i cant see whats in this picture because its too big for my monitor

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

SleepySonata posted:

even vermin don't take the trash home with them once their done

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

"gamer chair"

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
Go to Goodwill, find a chair and convince the clerk that it is damaged and you want to pay less for it. Spend saved money on Mountain Dew

Gamerhacked!

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Craigslist an Aeron chair, they will help you with your posture and last forever.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
You can just type your own chair like this.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I go for the classics to help me strategize in RTSes:

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I'm sorry but that seat is taken.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

surc posted:

Craigslist an Aeron chair, they will help you with your posture and last forever.

Some lovely tech business went under in my town a few months ago, they had a warehouse with these chairs stacked up to the loving ceiling. Selling them for $20 a piece.

I bought three. Good chairs.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Fredrik1 posted:

I'm sorry but that seat is taken.
That stonehearted hemlock drinker!

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Frank Horrigan posted:

Some lovely tech business went under in my town a few months ago, they had a warehouse with these chairs stacked up to the loving ceiling. Selling them for $20 a piece.

I bought three. Good chairs.

Yes, this is exactly what I mean. Tech companies buy Aeron chairs for everybody in the company, then immediately go belly up all the time everywhere nowadays, so you can usually get them for pretty cheap. That is an especially sweet deal on them though, congrats!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
is there a subforum on this site dedicated to discussing furniture

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
The stitching on one of my armrests came undone so I wrapped a bunch of gauze around it.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i shop at IKEA exclusively

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

get a steelcase leap op

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
try sitting on a land mine fucker!!!!!!!1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRevolution1
Sep 21, 2011

Great Joe posted:

get a steelcase leap op

I got this one two days ago. It is a good chair.

• Locked thread