Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
the wi-fi in my house is unreliable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

moses said the same thing when god gave him the ten commandments, you are not alone.

Highly Unnecessary

because ethernet ports are large and the war of the thinnest is not over

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my old tablet pc has one, but my wi-fi is incredible

joke_explainer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my old tablet pc has one, but my wi-fi is incredible

GSJG's wifi will bring tears to the eyes of even those who suspect it. its so powerful you can see it emanating from his house like a glowing column of light stretching into the sky. the majesty of his wifi sends the underworthy flailing to the ground

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

joke_explainer posted:

GSJG's wifi will bring tears to the eyes of even those who suspect it. its so powerful you can see it emanating from his house like a glowing column of light stretching into the sky. the majesty of his wifi sends the underworthy flailing to the ground

I can feel the heat coming off of it. even though the walls

Koishi Komeiji

Ein cooler Typ posted:

the wi-fi in my house is unreliable

Still waiting for you to post your dick, mate :colbert:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I can feel the heat coming off of it. even though the walls

can you cook food on it?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Swizzbutt

They sell ethernet to USB adapters, but then your tablet needs to have a USB port :shrug:

Scaly Haylie

Swizzbutt posted:

They sell ethernet to USB adapters, but then your tablet needs to have a USB port :shrug:

don't most tablets charge via usb? i'm sure you could jerry-rig something with that knowledge,

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why don't you fix your WiFi instead?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bacalou

actually a few chinese knockoff android tablets have ethernet ports but they also come with lovely build quality

treasure bear

Highly Unnecessary posted:

because ethernet ports are large and the war of the thinnest is not over

i like my gadgets girthy

Pizzatime

yes? 's that good?

Pizzatime

what plugs into a tablet i don't know

Pizzatime

AAB

ms surface pro 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swizzbutt

Lizard Wizard posted:

don't most tablets charge via usb? i'm sure you could jerry-rig something with that knowledge,

not all of them surprisingly, least of all not iPads

AAB posted:

ms surface pro 3

the dream machine

• Locked thread