Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Joestar's Caffee & Restaurant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Well I survived getting shot in the head, so I'm gonna commit suicide in the fire :supaburn:.

I know, I know, finding out her lover's the one who offed her sister probably wasn't a good thing to learn when she's already on a knife's edge.

Paracelsus posted:

Joestar's Caffee & Restaurant

Hot Beef Injections.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

No seriously, who does the loving music for this? That ethereal vocal track was the poo poo :stare:

Goddamn the animation is really poo poo

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Hot Beef Injections.

this loving line

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I think the lack of the typical gratuitous amounts of blood hurts a lot of the shots, though I'd wager the DVD/BD release is probably going to take it to 11 litres in that regard.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Yeah, the lack of blood really just makes things weird. When Mikoto got stabbed and there was no blood it really threw me off. Hopefully they add a bunch for the Blu-Ray release to match the violence they're trying to show.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Black Stones posted:

Yeah, the lack of blood really just makes things weird. When Mikoto got stabbed and there was no blood it really threw me off. Hopefully they add a bunch for the Blu-Ray release to match the violence they're trying to show.

They'll censor everything with blood sprays.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

chumbler posted:

That's gonna be one bloody Hot Spring then :ohdear:.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

chumbler posted:

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

What kind of world do we live in where blood spray is less offensive than nipples.

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

oh no, this show has boobs, that's like my least favorite thing lol, tell me more about the show so i know how to avoid it lmao

Woah posts from 2007-2014 how'd you get here

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Considering all the mentions of this TV studio being brand-new, I can't help but assume it's going to end with Oriha leveling the entire building to kill the terrorists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Please let me know when the Blu Ray is out.

• Locked thread