Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You steal some weird stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr qq
Apr 9, 2015

by Ralp
you ever think about how good those ufc guys would be at rape they're basically already raping the most dangerous men on the planet somebody like you or me they wouldnt even break a sweat

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

If you've ever stared at a woman like a piece of meat, then you've raped her.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if u ever approached another person without their consent, then congratulations shitlord, youre a rapist

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011

I would definitely rape for that taco rack. Thing looks baller as hell.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

If you've ever stared at a woman like a piece of meat, then you've raped her.

as an autistic shitlord i have no sense of normal human interaction and i stare at everyone like they're an incomprehensible piece of meat that my broken beep boop brain can't understand

what does that make me?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

you irl posted:

as an autistic shitlord i have no sense of normal human interaction and i stare at everyone like they're an incomprehensible piece of meat that my broken beep boop brain can't understand

what does that make me?

In good company.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
do rapists cum when they've finished raping, usually?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how do u pronounce rape seed? rape, or rape?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i think you pronounce the p as a b like italians do with broccoli rape

SvenRichter
Apr 5, 2015

Look at my face.
It is some drat fine excercise though.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

as a famous comedian with a long running eponymous sitcom I assure you I could make consentual sex but prefer not to

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

there are apps for that too though

hmm, link please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eldridge cleaver
Apr 11, 2015

by Lowtax

Dr qq posted:

you ever think about how good those ufc guys would be at rape they're basically already raping the most dangerous men on the planet somebody like you or me they wouldnt even break a sweat

Warmachine had a lot of trouble staying hard when he took a crack at raping.

• Locked thread