Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

the Stranger's eyes glanced up from the top of the newspaper briefly to survey teh occupants of the chronotrain's luxury car. A cup of tea rattled on the tray in front of him as the mana-powered megafeat of thaumonautical engineering rocketed through the Wastelands at dizzying speed. "Interesting," he thought to himself as he adjusted the custom-made gold pocketwatch given to him by his grandfather - a treaSURE from his wars in the Cyber Orient. "Not a single one of these Poppowitczians is vulnerable to my BioScan technology. Looks like my implants are going to need an upgrade." He switched off the HUD on his optical embed and took a sip of his tea. This assassination mission was going to be harder than he thought....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

There was no time to spare. The chrononauts would be there any moment. He articulated the servos in his cyberlegs to bring himself forward. But then he halted. "Why was I doing this? Where is this again?" The questioned resonated in his cyberbrain. "Oh, yes. It's important. The digipresident is counting on me." He sniffled, and rubbed his nose -- just water leaked from it, a perk of cybernetic augmentation. A dab of the hankerchief and he was ready to proceed. He radioed his handler, the beautiful and skilled Valkree Almsen. "In position. Are we ready to proceed? Copy. Roger. Over."

Chef Shimi

Valkree Almsen looked at the blue drink in her stainless steel glass and sighed. "Another easy mission," she thought. Ever since they put a gun that shoots chrome in each of her fingers it had been smooth sailing. "Don't do anything crazy, we don't want the Cryo-Commander's detached brain breathing down our necks again." Her eyes, red colored and with little gears in them, flicked rapidly across her command HUD. The Zzar of the U.S.S.X. was chatting calmly with the holographic leaders of the Cyber Orient and Neo-Prussia in his modernist train car. "All clear on this end. Ready when you are. Over."

• Locked thread