Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Do you think mothers stopped naming their kids anakin after darth vader ruined it for everyone else? You know, the same way hitler ruined chaplin moustache

or was vader's real name a state secret and he only ruined mens fashionable helmetwear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

I named my kid Windows XP

i am he

This is his DUMBASS brother... USB 1.0

DeepQantas

I bet it'd be awkward if you were named Luke Hitler

e. Is your kid a droid?

ron color

BYOB Ross posted:

I named my kid Windows XP

BYOB Ross posted:

This is his DUMBASS brother... USB 1.0

ron color
yeah thats my youngest..............blockbuster.......at least shes not as much of a idiot as the other one, america online...........

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My middle name is Compuserve

DeepQantas

My kids name is Cynthia Ulysses Incourt-Qantas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

What about people named the same by coincidence in the awkward period where they were named by coincidencebefore the thing became famous/bad, but their age is close enough that people wonder?

Hi my name is... *sigh*... slobodan. slobodan milosevic. I was born in 87 before you ask

• Locked thread