Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamEyeAm
Jun 6, 2013

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Is there a good thread on VA Home Loans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

SamEyeAm posted:

no

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

SamEyeAm posted:

Having a VA loan just means giving THEM an actual address for THEIR experiments with JET FUEL and structural STEEL beams continue, sheeple. :rolleyes:

Duh.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Go to govloans.gov / benefits.gov and start filling out the questionnaire. It should help you find some loans that you qualify for and the next steps to apply to them.

SamEyeAm
Jun 6, 2013

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Thanks Bex. That helped a lot.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Property is a lie. You should homestead and be a FREEMAN ON THE LAND.

Make your own country where you can be president.

http://sovereign-citizenship.net/home.html

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

SamEyeAm posted:

Thanks Bex. That helped a lot.

Yeah, no problem. I spent a lot of time working on those sites so it always good to see when it helps some one. I actually created a combination version of those two sites that was just suppose to be Veteran specific but....well....the VA is gonna be the VA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

BexGu posted:

Go to govloans.gov / benefits.gov and start filling out the questionnaire. It should help you find some loans that you qualify for and the next steps to apply to them.

You can also grab your certificate of eligibility off of Ebenefits and go to pretty much any lender and they'll be able to walk you through the process. My experience with it was pretty painless.

• Locked thread