Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
We had one of these in SAS, and now my Twitter is all Baseball and NBA stuff so it's time to fix that. Post yours, post good ones, post funny ones. This wont be a comprehensive list of everything on Twitter having to do with the Football, just the stuff worth following and Funhouse Jerks. I also have no idea who the good NCAA news people are, so if someone could post some of them too...

Media
@AdamSchefter - If it's news in the NFL, he is most likely the one to break it
@NFL_Stats
@PFF - Pro Football Focus
@ProFootballTalk
@JayGlazer - sean10mm had it perfect: "Jay Glazer: Douche-y, but Effective"
@fbgchase - Owner of pro-football-reference.com. Gigantic loving nerd who tweets out random stat stuff that straddles the line between cool and insufferable. .
@McCannSportsLaw - SI's law guy. If you care about random poo poo about CBA's and analysis about who's raping who in the world of sports.
@jacobs71 is a great Chiefs follow
@terezpaylor is a good Chiefs
@NateDunlevy @ColtsAuth_Kyle Colts Media
@joshnorris NBC Draft stuff
@EliotShorrParks Non terrible Eagles stuff.
@JamesALight Playbooks and tactics
@BrianMFloyd SBNation's managing editor
@EDSBS SB Nation also
@MikeJonesWaPo @john_keim @ngreenberg Red Skins

There is a bunch more posted in the Media Thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3472262&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Humor
@DrawPlayDave - I guess this guy has a football comic, I clicked once it was just Game of Thrones fan fiction or something (http://www.thedrawplay.com/)
@FBallAndRT - http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/ Why NOT read about TFF Football FArt?
@KissMeSuzy
@SBNationGIF - Sports gifs
@cjzero - All those kick rear end gifs Winkie grabs are from here (Not the boob ones)
@PFTCommenter - Hit Follow.
@OGEatDatPussy - HOW DID I FORGET HIM
@jon_bois Breaking Madden Guy

Players
@ddockett
@JaredLorenzen22
The Best Punter
@BOSSLIFEDAT13
@ESanders_10

NCAA

TFFers
Kalli
Pron on VHS
Parm
JT Jag
Gandalf21
No Butt Stuff
SpclKen
Athanatos
Ozu
Homestar Runner
Benne
Dr Tran
commy gun
HOTLANTA MAN
Real Name Grover
Will fill in as you post them.

Now go nuts

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Apr 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Follow Omar Kelly for updates on the Miami Dolphins and rap music and Omar Kelly.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
@footballman

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Football Perspective - @fbgchase - Owner of pro-football-reference.com. Gigantic loving nerd who tweets out random stat stuff that straddles the line between cool and insufferable. .

Michael McCann - @McCannSportsLaw - SI's law guy. If you care about random poo poo about CBA's and analysis about who's raping who in the world of sports.

Also I follow like 25 NFL players that tweet primarily about Jesus, working hard and living right to cover up the legions of horrible people I follow otherwise.

Worst follow that you'd think would be cool: @RobGronkowski - It's run by a promotional service so it's way lamer then you'd think.

And yeah, you should follow @JayGlazer if you want breaking NFL news. And tweeting about getting swole with famous people. And being a MAN. And updates about kidnapped children and school closings in Baltimore.

Also my account is @Kalli_TFF but I don't really ever tweet, but whatever.

Kalli fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 21, 2015

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I am @grey__shaft_ , named after bens penis

@jacobs71 is a great Chiefs follow, I ape all my Chiefs opinions from him

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Darnell Dockett @ddockett is one of the most highly entertaining players.

Qwijib0 fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Apr 21, 2015

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Former KSK writer BobbyBigWheel is worth a humor follow @BobbyBigWheel

Also, @OGEatDatPussy should be mandatory

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
@terezpaylor is a good Chiefs beat writer as well. I'm @lakdifflanchzed (named after my first ever D&D character!) but all I do is yell about A CERTAIN SOMEONE and then post cute pictures of my kid. And I retweet weird twitter stuff all the time too.

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

@NateDunlevy and @ColtsAuth_Kyle are probably my favorite Colts related follows.

I'm @SpencerFGray if you want to see me tweet dumb things about sports and video games mostly.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

@NOBUTTSTUFF tweets at Chiefs players and sports media every now and again. But really that's all. Terez Paylor answers my tweets which is funny to see him responding to my name in all caps because I am a child.

SpclKen
Mar 13, 2006
New Goon... go easy

I really enjoy A few guys:

Jon Moore @theCFX
He it a Rotoviz guy and does a lot of really cool analytics and is very good with college prospects. Great info like drop rates etc.

Josh Norris @joshnorris
NBC guy that does almost exclusively draft coverage. Also does a podcast called "process the process" which is amazing. He does a ton on scouting and analytics and helps understand the thought process of the different scouting philosophies. Highly recommend this guy if you like draft stuff.

I am @bsouers and I almost never tweet, but I do follow the Panthers and the NFC South so I will retweet that kinda stuff.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

@EliotShorrParks is a good Eagles follow. Seems to know his stuff and is part of the "new guard" so to speak of sports reporters in the city

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
@footballmen

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
@footballmensch

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

@JamesALight tweets a lot of tactics stuff and posts stuff from old playbooks. I think Auburn shut his site down for a brief time.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

@qbrating

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Hi, I'm @teemontague

make sure y'all follow Darnell Dockett, and Emmanuel Sanders (@ESanders_10) is worth following for the simple fact that he does regular Q&A with fans, gives out prizes and might just follow you back!

also @AlbertBreer I guess :shrug:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
@LordBenne for football, soccer, wrestling and other random bullshit.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Marmalard
https://twitter.com/kinglaserface

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
@footballdude

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Skins stuff

@DCsportsbog is about DC sports in general but if there's some Skins stuff he'll post about it

@MikeJonesWaPo is a beat reporter for the washington post

@john_keim covers them for ESPN

@ngreenberg does an analytics column for the washington post (alot of hockey) and posts about football from time to time

I'm @SoftDrinkChamp and I send out moody tweets about DC sports because they hate me

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

The essential NCAA follows are @edsbs, @celebrityhottub, @jasonkirksbn and @hollyanderson.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I generally tweet about the Hawks right now but come August I'll be drunkenly screaming at Brian Schottenheimer's twitter account!

@HOTLANTA_MAN

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I generally tweet about the Hawks right now but come August I'll be drunkenly screaming at Brian Schottenheimer's twitter account!

@HOTLANTA_MAN

Doing the Lord's work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Seconding @EDSBS (Spencer Hall) because for fucks sake. Also @BrianMFloyd (SBNation's managing editor).

@jon_bois (the guy who does Breaking Madden) is a strange guy but worth it for, well, Breaking Madden.

Pete Prisco (@priscoCBS) is missing a few bricks but his takes are sometimes a good laugh.

My favorite player (to follow):

quote:

DE'ANTHONY THOMAS @BOSSLIFEDAT13

WHY THEY FOCUS ON ME AND NOT THEMSELVES #RUNDAT

quote:

NEED EVERYTHING WHOLE SALE I WANT TO MOVE TO CHINA #RUNDAT

quote:

TRYING TO GET MY OWN BOAT SO I CAN FISH OFF IT #RUNDAT

And if you're really desperate, I'm @thew1242

Real Name Grover fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Apr 23, 2015