Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Become a bud tender in a state with mmj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Hick Magnet posted:

Become a bud tender in a state with mmj

dude lives in a place with medical marijuanna dispensaries

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bwee
move to organ and sell dank weeds

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I hear they have medcards for shrooms up in canada.

deep dish peat moss

If you're a bud tender you get all the free weed you can smoke. They're legally not able to pay you in weed so they "donate" any extra trimmings you wind up with to you as a thanks for your time.

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Status_Surge posted:

anyone know the job market growth for philosophy

goldmine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

go back to school, get really, REALLY good at the Art of Sounding Important, and get an MBA

I don't think anyone tests big executives

Johnny-on-the-Spot

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Jimmy Johns, not only is your sandwich being made by a stoner, it's being delivered by a different stoner.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Status_Surge posted:

because i don't know anyone around here that has weed, and so i decided ill just buy it legally in washington and then drive back. plus i barely leave my house so a 9 hour drive through Oregon was pretty nice

You committed a felony.

----------------

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.

drilldo squirt posted:

You committed a felony.

they'll never find me :tinfoil:

Status_Surge

I need ya, Surge. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old blade runner, I need your magic.

Hick Magnet posted:

If you're a bud tender you get all the free weed you can smoke. They're legally not able to pay you in weed so they "donate" any extra trimmings you wind up with to you as a thanks for your time.

That actually sounds really awesome, though im guessing that job market is kinda flooded at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Status_Surge posted:

they'll never find me :tinfoil:

Just a heads up, if you're caught the feds would ream your butthole raw.

----------------

• Locked thread